Little Black Dress.

****

Authors note :

Hey you:)

I decided to write a chapter in Robert's POV, I really hope you like it. Please tell me your opinion on it and if you want more chapters to be like that :)

Lots of love!

xxx

****

Robert's POV.

She did not! No she did not!

How could she do that? She knows exactly how much I disgust ...him.

I mean, who even wears a beanie like that? And this accent! We're in America! So stop influencing women with your stupid British accent!

I thought I could handle it. Seeing her with someone else... it's obviously not like we're exclusive, or something. But I had thought it would be easier, just a casual fling, nothing serious. She was attracted to me and I definitely had the hots for her. The way she looked on that day, made me wanting to rip the clothes of her body, feel her like the last time, her soft skin under my touch.

And then she just left me standing there! She knew exactly how to do it, it's like she has control over my body.

I'm a grown man and I let a girl play me like that.

The worst thing is... That I like it. I like it when she comes back at me, her attitude and her cocky side, when she gets a bit angry.

Aria didn't come to class today, so the whole day was boring.

I had decided to go to dinner tonight, just by myself, to think and get something nice to eat. I wasn't exactly the best chef in town.

The restaurant was nice, a bit fancy for my taste, but the food was excellent. When the brunette waitress in her a bit too short skirt lead me to the table, she tried to accidentally bump into my chest. And started a small conversation.

"How are you tonight, Mr. Downey? Are you dining alone? I really adore your work! How long will you be staying?"

Casually, I answered all the questions and soon she was gone.

I study the menu, when all of a sudden, I hear a very familiar laugh.

The beautiful, open, sexy, laughter of ...

I turn around, glancing over my shoulder, exploring the room.

Then I catch her. She sits on a small table with 3 other people, two that seem to be her parents and a quite pretty women that looks a bit like her.

Her sister.

Aria looks happy, she is laughing, giggling with her sister and talking with her parents.

I can hear bits of her sentences.

They are talking about a movie, the two sisters saw recently.

Before I could even reconsider it, I stand up and walk towards them.

Slowly I approach their table and clear my throat.

Her parents turn around and look at me polite.

"Excuse me, I'm sorry to interrupt your dinner. I'm Robert Downey Jr., I'm an English professor from New York and currently here for a class in 'creative writing', which your daughter Aria attends." I ignore Aria's gasp and her clearing her throat.

Firstly her mother looks at me confused, but then her husband rises and extends his hand.

I grab it and shake it. "Nice to meet you Robert. I'm James, this is my wife Sarah and my other daughter Hannah."