Little Lion Man.

------------------------------

Authors Note

Do you guys even read my notes? Sometimes I wonder...

This is an extra long one for you! I really hope you enjoy it and continue to enrich my story with your lovely comments. 

Sending much love to you, all around the world. 

------------------------------

When I step into the office, Morgan is already sitting at his desk across from me. 

Dressed in black slacks and a crisp white shirt that has more buttons unbuttoned than necessary, giving me a hint of his dark chest hair. Without a doubt, he is a rather attractive man. With his hair that always looks like he'd just gotten out of a windstorm and a grin on his lips, which makes you feel like you both share an inappropriate secret. Morgan looks like he'd just gotten out of a movie where a woman leaves her life behind and goes to an unknown, mostly nordic place, like Norway or Ireland and she falls in love with a firemen or a shepherd or something like that. And most of the time this local shepherd looks like a model out of a perfume commercial. Highly unrealistic. 

Well, Morgan is this shepherd...or firemen...

"Has anyone ever told you that you'd make a very handsome shepherd in Ireland?" I ask him, as I sit down at my desk and let my bag fall to the ground next to my chair. 

He raises his head and without a frown replies. "If this is anything else than an offer, I will be utterly disappointed." 

"Sadly, it is not." I say and Morgan sighs, giving me a hurt expression. "But I'll keep it in mind." 

"The only reason that makes me get up in the morning." He jokes. Then he narrows his eyebrows. "Aren't you a bit late?" 

"Aren't you a bit nosy?" I reply and raise an eyebrow. 

Morgan pouts a little. "Are you keeping a secret, Aria? Is there something I should know? Or someone?" 

I shake my head, yet I don't answer, which seems to bother him quite a bit. 

"Aria?" He says a little louder now, as if we were in a bar and he had to shout over the music. 

Ripping my eyes from my computer screen, I catch his glance. His eyes much lighter than the ones I was looking in all morning. A much friendlier brown that has a flicker of green in them, when the light from the office lamp standing between us catches their attention, green like American Money. 

"So?" He says, smiling. 

"There isn't much to tell. I simply overslept." 

Morgan doesn't seem to like my reply and instead of getting back to his work, he sighs and sits up. 

"I feel like there is something you're not telling me. And I get an unusual vibe from you today, which I can't place." 

"Sorry to disappoint you Oprah, but it's the truth. I didn't hear my alarm and then I couldn't find anything to wear, because I forgot to go to the cleaning store." Which is the truth, just the one from yesterday morning. 

"You don't have a washing machine?" He asks. 

"No." I say. "Since I just moved here, I wasn't able to get one. First, I didn't have any time and then I sort of forgot."