No Good In Goodbye.

Author's note

It has been way too freaking long!! I am so sorry. But I am so caught up with work that I just couldn't get myself to sit my ass down and write another one for you. 

Somehow I managed after ....an eternity. I hope you forgive me.

Also, I am sorry to tell you,  but I won't be keeping this story up for long now. I feel like it should come to an end soon and I don't want to drag it out any longer than it should be. Because I want you guys to have fun reading good and well thought out content and not some shit that's repeating itself over and over again. 

However, since I am a Downey girl and a Downey girl has to write, I happily invite you to send me messages with stuff you'd like one shots on or maybe some ideas for a new story, or an imagine about you and him. So whatever you'd like to read, I'll be happy to write it for you. 

Until then, I hope you enjoy this chapter (chill. It's not the last one.) and write some comments on what you think. Thank you for your everlasting, amazing support. I cherish you. 

Lots of love to you, wherever you are. 

xxx 

Aria's POV 

Gin and juice. 

That's the thought that shoots through my head as we kiss. Not because I'm particularly fond of Snoop Dogg, but because his tongue tastes like it. The gin aroma is still lingering between his lips, as if it were just waiting for me to find it there. I remember that he is more of a clean liquor kind of guy. Gin is his favorite. Hendrick's. Not a cheap one, like they usually serve with tonic. 

He doesn't like whiskey or rum. It's too dirty. He once told me. He doesn't like his mind being clouded by dirty liquor. He likes his drinks bitter. Always taking them straight. When he's got work in the morning, sometimes with a little ice. But only sometimes. 

So yes. Gin and juice is what I think about, as I am kissing Downey and the same thought is still there when he pushes me away from him, staring frightfully at something behind me. And when I hear the voice, I realize that he is looking at the person that just entered the men's room. 

And when I turn around I realize something else. That by following him in here and doing what I thought would be a romantic movie-like move, I maneuvered myself into the possibly worst situation that could've happened. 

Not because my move didn't have the expected outcome with Downey. 

But because the person that just entered the room is no on other than my father. 

"Aria?" 

His voice is confused. Exactly the level that he is when we are trying to explain 'Inception' to him again and the only thing he constantly says is: "But what has this got to do with the dreams?"