The Sound.

"You didn't tell me that Mr. Downey was working with you here in New York." Alex tells me as he hands me my coat.

The slight possibility that he kows what just happened in that bathroom creeps up on me. I shrug my shoulders and try to look as clueless as possible. 

"Yeah. We found out the day I started working. It was a real surprise."  I answer and get into my coat. 

"A nice one, I bet." He replies. "Working with family has always been a great experience for me." 

"He's not family." I snap and Alex frowns. 

"Sorry, I just thought since Hannah and John are getting married, you guys were referring to each other in that way." 

My sudden outburst wasn't very secretive of me, I realise. From now on I should probably try to stop being such a sensitive little shit when it comes to Downey. 

"It's just a bit weird. But we'll get used to it." I explain and touch his arm softly. 

He smiles at me and throws his jacket around his shoulders. "Are we gonna join them?"

"Join who?" 

"Morgan, Mr. Lockwood and Mr. Downey." He says. "They all wanted to go out for a drink." 

"You remember that I'm under the age of 21, unlike you, right? They won't let me in." I tell him and Alex nods. 

"Right. American laws are weird." 

"Aria!!" Someone shouts from behind and I see Morgan coming towards us. He almost falls into me, as he throws his arm around my shoulders. "Where have you been?" 

"I had to get a call." I reply, dryly. 

His gorgeous smile appears on his face. "Did you like the set?" 

I nod. "Only the cover wasn't exactly what I expected."  

Morgan grins. "Those are the best ones." 

"The covers?" Alex asks. 

"The unexpected." Morgan corrects and looks back at me. "So, you coming?" 

Shaking my head, I turn my head up to him. "No, we're gonna head home." 

"Why?" He says surprised. 

"Alex is tired and I'm under 21." I explain and Morgan frowns. 

"That s-

"Is not a problem!" A voice resounds from behind me. 

I know exactly who is talking now. Turning around, I narrow my eyes. 

"Excuse me?" I say and everybody is now staring at Downey, who has his arms crossed and leans against the exit door. 

"I said it's not a problem." He has a crooked smile on his lips. 

"Thank you for your input Mr. Downey." I say and turn to Morgan. "I'll see you on Monday." 

He nods and gives me a tight hug. 

"I'm telling you that it's not a problem." Downey repeats. 

"What isn't a problem?" Mr. Lockwood says, coming up next to him. 

"Aria is under 21 and she's afraid she isn't going to get in somewhere." Downey explains the situation. 

"Right." Mr. Lockwood thinks for a second. "But Roberts knows almost every club owner in town, so that really won't be a problem."