1

May 19th, 2021.

"And you better beat this hoe ass Pudding or I'm beating yours

"And you better beat this hoe ass Pudding or I'm beating yours." India's mom, Ariana, rubbed Vaseline in on her face before they got out of the car.

"Mama that's enough." She laughed, moving out of her grip.

"Nah ma I think she need some more." Her bestfriend, Sam, said as they walked to the park.

"Sam be quiet." She chuckled, tying her hair up.

"Which one of you lil bitches is Dej?" Ariana pulled her tights up, and a girl stepped forward.

"Who the fuck is you bi-?" Dej was cut off by India throwing a hard punch at her face.

She kept throwing her fists, making sure to keep her head leveled since Dej was taller than her.

"Bitch I wish you fucking would. Matter fact," Sam uppercutted a girl who attempted to step towards the fight.

"Siyanee thrash this bitch!" Her mom yelled, and India held the back of Dej's head, continuously meeting her face with her fist.

She kicked her legs from under her, grabbing her hair and snapping her head back.

"Yo what the fuck?!" A deep voice called, before India felt herself being snatched up.

"Ariana get the fuck back man." She heard her dad say, and her heart dropped, because this was supposed to be kept a secret from him. India just knew he was about to ground her.

"The fuck is you doing bitch?" Kentrell snatched her up, and she shoved him off.

"Call me another one. I dare you." She returned the mug he was giving her.

"B-." He started, and she swung her fist, hitting him in his jaw. He grabbed her arms, twisting them behind her back and she winced.

"Don't fucking play with me Siyanee I ain't yo fucking friend. You better figure out who the fuck I am before I kill you. Little ass girl don't touch my bitch." He gritted, and she smirked.

"You better go get her bitch ass before she bleed out on that fucking ground." She snatched out of his grip, and he grabbed her arm, before gripping her neck.

"Nigga what the fuck is you doing? Bitch I'll kill you." India's brother, Joe, pulled him off of her.

"Man get the fuck off of me. I'll kill everybody at this bitch on god. Dejah get the fuck up mane. Embarrassing me and shit." He pulled a bleeding Dej off of the ground, walking off.

"Ariana why the fuck you brought her to fight?" Her dad asked, and Ari waved him off.

"Get out my face bagg. That bitch talk too much. Come on puddin'." Ariana mumbled, grabbing India and Sam's hands.

"Y'all always fucking fighting." Joe frowned as they got in the car.

"Joseph Siyaire, you better watch your damn mouth." Ariana popped him in his mouth, and he hissed.