23

2 weeks later. | 8pm

"Siyanee get the fuck out my house girl damn

"Siyanee get the fuck out my house girl damn." India's dad laughed, sitting at his music computer.

"Be quiet hater. That's why ion like yo ponk ass now." She bucked at him, and he waved her off.

"What time y'all supposed to be leaving puddin'?" Ari asked, laying on the couch as they all were in the built in studio.

"3 hours. Kentrell gone be mad cause Ima be late. I still gotta pick Samaria up and go get my hair done." India mumbled, looking at the time.

"Speaking of the devil. He calling me, so that mean I have to leave. I love y'all." India kissed Bagg's cheek, hugging Ari.

"Here Siyanee. Yo mama sent you some money to yo account too." Her dad held up a few stacks of cash in rubber bands, and she smiled.

She opened her purse, and he dropped them inside.

"Thank you. Love you." She hugged him, closing her purse.

"I love you too." Both of them said as she walked out. She answered Kentrell's call, connecting it to her AirPods.

"Baby I miss you." Kentrell mumbled in the phone, making her smile as she pulled out of her parents driveway.

"Kentrell I only been gone 6 hours." She chuckled, driving towards Samaria's house.

"That's too long. And you late, we need to be getting ready to leave." He told her.

"I know. Ima be late, I haven't got my hair done yet." She replied, running her fingers through the wig she was ready to take off.

"Siyanee you was supposed to do that when you first left." He frowned, and she smiled.

"I'm sorry Ken. I'll make it up to you." She smirked, leaning up in her seat as she glanced at the camera.

"Stop, don't make my dick hard cause you ain't here to help me." He chuckled, and she smiled.

"I need to call Samaria. Im finna get my hair done and then I'll be there okay?" She grabbed her phone off the stand.

"Aight. Hurry up, I miss you. I love you." He told her, making her smile.

"I love you too baby." She waved, hanging up. She honked her horn, about to dial Samaria's number before seeing her walk towards the car.

"What's wrong with you?" India frowned, seeing her pouting.

"I don't feel good." She mumbled, closing the door.

"What kind of not feeling good? You got corona hoe?" India's frown deepened, and she laughed.

"No. I'm just tired. I was sleep before you came." She rubbed her eye.

"You pregnant hoe?" India smirked, and Samaria mugged her.