14

One month later.

"Nah I just miss you." Kentrell said, on FaceTime with India.

"Kentrell you just saw me yesterday and your girlfriend is literally right next to you." India laughed, glancing at her camera as she drove.

"I don't give a fuck bout this hoe. I want some pussy from you fat mama." He had a blank expression on his face, and she chuckled.

"Well that's too bad. You been going strong for a month without no pussy from me. Keep it up gang." She smirked, and he rolled his eyes.

"Shut the fuck up." He mumbled, making her laugh.

"You must be giving my pussy to Von. Dats' why youn wanna fuck me?" He asked, and she parked her car, looking in the camera.

"First of all, you know I'm not fucking on anybody. Second, you have a girlfriend who is literally asleep next to you. Third, you give that dick to everybody. I told you 3 weeks ago I wasn't fucking you until you dropped all them bird ass hoes. I wasn't playing Kentrell." She told him.

"I didn't know you was serious mane. Ion want this hoe. I'll kick her out right now. I miss you so bad." He frowned, and she laughed.

India had decided not to have sex with Von or Kentrell anymore. She didn't want to have sex with Kentrell for the simple fact he was still around a bunch of different girls, and India didn't like that.

She had also found out about Von's girlfriend, and decided not to fuck him out of respect for his girlfriend.

"I'm bouta go to KD house after I leave my hair appointment. Even though I was just with you yesterday, if you really wanna see me that bad go over there." She told him.

"Shit, say less. Say hoe you gotta go." India heard Kentrell say before he hung up, and she laughed.

She got out of her car, walking up to the door.

"Taeeeee." India sung, walking inside.

"In here chile!" He called, and India rounded the corner, before laughing.

"Mommy this my hair appointment, not yours." India laughed, sitting in the chair.

"Girl hush. I need my shit done for my hosting chile." Ari patted her bonnet, and India chuckled, pulling hers off.

"Whew shit!" Tae dramatically gasped, making India smack her lips.

"Girl don't be sucking yo teeth at me. All this nappy long ass hair like yo mama." He shook his head, blow drying it out.

India scrolled on tiktok as her mom and Tae talked, while she got her hair done.

"Ari she look just like you." Tae laughed, swooping India's baby hair.

"And she got the same damn body as you too." Tae added, and India posed as Tae recorded her.

"My puddin' cup so pretty and stufff." Ari pouted, holding India's face who laughed.

"Oh my god mama don't start." India moved out of her grip.

"You just getting so big and pretty. And you don't live with me no more because you hate me." Ari dramatically spoke, making Tae laugh.

"Nene put your hair behind your ear." Tae told her, and she turned her head, pushing her hair behind her ear.

"Look just like yo ugly ass daddy. Ouu let me call him, I just know he doing something I won't like." Ari mumbled, making India laugh as Tae ended the video.

"Mommy where your hosting at tonight? Can we come?" India asked, standing up.

"Yeah. It's at Allure. Von nem supposed to be coming, them niggas from OTF." Ari told her, and she nodded.