5

A few days later.

India rubbed her eye as she walked in KD's house, closing the door behind her

"Uhun miss bitch get out of here with all that attitude." Kd snapped his fingers on her face, and she frowned.

"Kelldrick don't start with me hoe." She popped his hand, and he smacked his lips.

"Hoe this my mufucking house. Ouuuu got the fucking mighty I hate hoes." He bucked as she walked passed him.

She was pulled in the bathroom before she could make it to the living room, and she frowned.

"Kentrell you could've just asked me nicely to come in here." She mumbled.

"Where's the fun in that?" He smirked, and she rolled her eyes.

"What's wrong?" He chuckled, holding her waist.

"I think I'm finna start my cycle and I'm irritated. What did you wanna talk about?" She wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I got a friend I want you to meet." He smirked, and she furrowed her eyebrows.

"I don't wanna meet one of your bitches Kentrell. I don't play that sister wife shit, hell nah." She frowned, and he laughed.

"Nah it's a nigga." He told her, and she kept her eyebrows furrowed.

"Why do you want me to meet one of your homeboy's?" She mumbled, rubbing his ear.

"Just to see something. You don't have to go if you don't want." He pushed her hair behind her ear.

"Why you beating around the bush? Tell me wassup." She had her natural pout in her face, sitting on the counter.

"Ion wanna come off weird cause you don't know how I get down yet." He rubbed his small beard, and she tilted her head to the side.

"What? Your lil freaky kinks and shit?" She asked, and he laughed, nodding.

"Sooo, what's this kink? You gay?" She frowned, and his face instantly formed a mug.

"Siyanee don't play with me like that. Ever, never ask me that again." He mugged, and she laughed.

"Sorry boo. So, what is it? Be straight up, just tell me." She mumbled, looking up at him.

"How you feel about threesomes?" He asked, and she tilted her head to the side.

"You wanna share me?" She retorted, and he ran his hand down his face.

"I don't know yet. That's why I just want you to meet him. I wanna see if you comfortable with it. I don't like the whole sharing part, I just wanna slut you out." He told her, and she laughed.

"Hmm, I don't know about that. Ion even know him, maybe that'd be fine for like special occasions. Like your birthday or something. I don't know if I'm comfortable with that." She rubbed his face, and he chuckled.