19

Next Day

India became hot as she slept, and she lowly groaned

India became hot as she slept, and she lowly groaned. She tried turning her body, realizing she was being held down.

She lifted the cover off of her, seeing her tangled with Samaria, with Kentrell holding her waist tight.

"Oh my god." She lowly gasped, remembering what they'd did last night.

India raised out of the bed, hissing at how sore her body was.

"Get the fuck on." She laughed, pushing Ben's hand from between her legs, and he chuckled. She limped to the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

She started some hot shower water, before peeing. She wiped herself, standing up and flushing the toilet.

She looked under the bathroom sink, grabbing a new toothbrush. She brushed her teeth, then stepped in the shower, hissing as the hot water came in contact with her skin.

India tossed her hair that was all over the place into a messy bun, a pout on her face. She looked over, seeing Samaria brushing her teeth, before she stepped in with her.

Sam held her face, softly pressing her lips against hers. India grabbed her neck, their heads moving in sync as the kiss deepened.

Samaria's hands roamed India's body, making her moan.

"You so pretty." Samaria mumbled, sucking her bottom lip as she pulled away.

"Hoe you so gay." India frowned, before both of them laughed.

"Oh my goddd best friend we didn't." Samaria pouted, pushing her shoulder, making India laugh again.

"We did bitch. You kissed me again. You must've liked it?" India smirked, and Samaria nodded, biting her bottom lip.

"You made me feel so good." Samaria laid her head on her chest, and India wrapped her arms around her.

"We need our ass beat cause who told us to do all of that?" India smiled, and Samaria laughed.

"Bitch that was you. Talm bout 'Shut the fuck up'. Then demanding me to nut and shit." Samaria frowned, making India laugh.

"That's cause you looked so pretty when you came for me." India said, and Samaria looked up at her.

"Thank you baby." She kissed India's lips, allowing her tongue in her mouth. India sucked on her tongue, before pulling away, pecking her lips twice.

"What we doing?" Samaria slightly pouted.

"Having fun. Nothing serious." India mumbled, kissing down her neck. Samaria held the back of her head, moaning as she left her a hickey.

"Don't fuck her Siyanee." Kentrell rasped, walking in the bathroom. India smirked, pulling away from Samaria, who's face flushed red.