21

One month later.

"Kentrell you're about to piss me off

"Kentrell you're about to piss me off." India mumbled, turning her head away from him.

"Baby stop doing me like that please." He rubbed her sides, and she pouted as the Jhene Aiko song playing in the background made her sad.

"Kentrell I don't wanna be touched right now." She took his hand off of her, and he softly grabbed her face.

"Why you crying fa' this time?" He asked, and she sniffed.

"Because I'm not trying to hurt your feelings but I don't want you touching me. And I'm cramping so bad." She mumbled, wrapping her arms around him, and he chuckled.

"The days before yo periods be doing you bad." He kissed the side of her face as she softly cried.

"What you wan' fat mama? You hungry? Want me to rub your stomach or what?" He asked.

She threw her leg over him, hugging around his neck. He chuckled, pulling her closer and wrapping his arms around her.

"You crazy as hell for tatting my name on your face." She mumbled, rubbing over his eyebrow.

"Crazy in love." He grinned, and she laughed, kissing his lips.

"When I went to the mall yesterday I was looking for some.." India began rambling to him, and he zoned out as he stared at her, a small pout on his face.

She continued talking, and he softly pressed his lips against hers. She held his face, closing her eyes, damn near melting into the kiss.

"I was talking too much?" She smiled once he pulled away.

"No. I just wanted a kiss." He mumbled, rubbing his nose against hers, making her blush. While We're Young by Jhene Aiko began to play in the background, and India laid closer to him.

Baby while we're young
I think we should do something crazy
Like say, "Fuck everyone"
And just run away from the daily routine
Yeah you know what I mean

India rubbed his face as he stared at her, and she couldn't quite read his expression.

"Cause it's been another perfect day with ya. Wanna lay with ya. Spend the night with ya. Then spend my life with ya, alright." India lowly sung to him, watching his face relax.

"You okay baby?" She scanned over his face, his eyes sad.

He laid his head in her neck, inhaling her scent that he loved so much. He couldn't have enough of it.

She rubbed his scalp, closing her eyes as he rubbed circles on her waist.

She knew something was wrong with him from how quiet he was, and how quickly he'd switched moods.

"I love you. If you wanna talk you know I'm here to listen. But if you don't, that's okay too." She told him, pulling the cover up over them.

Kentrell laid between her legs, putting his hands on both sides of her head, and pushing inside her.