24

3 hours later. | 4am

India's eyes immediately opened feeling Kentrell raise out of the bed and start dry heaving.

"Fuck." He groaned, trying to stop and India quickly got up, rushing to his side.

"Let me see Kentrell." She held his face, opening his mouth and sticking her fingers down his throat. He immediately threw up into the trash bin, and India sighed, seeing him still sweating.

His head hung in the trash as India grabbed the backpack that she brought.

"You done?" She mumbled, and he nodded, trying to keep his eyes from rolling back.

"It's okay baby. Let it happen. Relax." She held his body, and he went limp in her arms, his eyes rolling back. She laid him on the bed, grabbing the baby wipes and a towel out of her backpack.

She used the wipes to clean off his mouth and his face, throwing them in the trash bin.

"Nene what happened?" He groaned in pain, and she blinked back tears.

"Nothing boo. Be quiet." She sniffed, sitting him up. His head carelessly hung on her shoulder as she wiped the sweat off his body.

"I'm so hot. I need some air man." He mumbled, wiping his forehead that was seating. India held him so he didn't fall as she reached over in the mini fridge, grabbing a cold water bottle.

She opened it, putting it to Kentrell's mouth. He chugged the ice cold water, flaring his throat once he'd finished.

"I need another one." He rasped, his voice way deeper than usual. India grabbed another water bottle, holding it to his mouth, letting him chug that one too. She felt the truck stop, and she laid him down.

"I be right back, don't move." She told him, walking out of the room. She slid the door closed, walking to the front.

"I had to stop. I'm starving. Wake them up for me.". Joe told her, and she saw they were at IHOP.

She nodded, going to where Alana was sleeping.

"Wake up, come on." India mumbled, lifting her up. Alana rubbed her eye, sleepily nodding.

"Samaria, Ten, get up." India tapped the both of them as they slept together in a bunk.

Samaria sat up, rubbing her eye. India turned to where KD was snoring loudly, and she chuckled.

"Kelldrick wake up. Come on, I know yo fat add hungry." She mumbled, shaking him awake.

"Wadeeeee in the water. Wadeee in the water children. God is gonna t-who the fuck singing?" Kd sleepily rasped.

"You are. Dumbass." Ben shook his head, and Kd nodded.

"God gone trouble these watersssss." Kd finished singing, and India rolled her eyes, walking back in the room.

"Baby I can't feel my body. The fuck happened?" Kentrell mumbled, laying on the bed.

India ignored him as she pulled a clean black shirt over his body. She pulled a fresh pair of sweats on him, putting his slides on.

"Why you not talking to me India? What I do mami?" He rasped as she pulled him to stand up. He dizzily grabbed her waist, trying to focus on her.

"I took some pills?" He asked, slightly slurring.

"Yes. Too many Kentrell. I don't wanna talk about it right now, come on." She put her crocs on, grabbing her purse and wrapping his arm around her shoulders.

"Baby I'm sorry. Don't be mad at me please. Please Siyanee." Kentrell tiredly mumbled as they walked out of the now empty RV.

India continued to ignore him, helping him down the steps.