18

Later that night.

"Kentrell move." India laughed, adding more layers of lip gloss to her lips.

"You look so pretty fat mama." He rubbed his hands down her body, and she laughed.

"Oh my god Kentrell get outta there." She took his hand out of her jumpsuit, and he smiled.

"Lemme see." He turned her to face him, and he looked at her lips. He wiped the corner where the gloss was about to drip, biting his lip.

"You a slut." She mumbled, and he smiled, making her laugh.

"Wipe it off." He said, and she frowned.

"No Ken, move." She turned her head, and he laughed.

"I want a kiss. I can't kiss you with that shit on. Take it off Siyanee please." He mumbled softly, and she rolled her eyes, grabbing a napkin hand wiping her gloss off.

"You're so manipulative. You know just what to do to make me feel bad." She frowned, and he laughed.

"Girl shut up." He grabbed her face, kissing her lips.

She wrapped her arms around his neck as he gripped her ass, and she laughed.

"We show so much affection to each other. I love it." She mumbled, kissing his nose, and he smiled.

"I love you." He told her, leaving a small kiss on her forehead, making her blush.

"Move out my way so I can take a picture." She mumbled, and he laughed, stepping out of the bathroom.

She held her phone horizontally, looking at the mirror at taking the picture.

"Button this up." He turned her to face him, and she waved him off, undoing another button.

"You so fast. Just want folks to see yo titties." He frowned, and she laughed, pulling him out of the house.

"Can't nobody put my boobs in their mouth but you. Don't trip." She smirked, and he rolled his eyes, pulling off.

"Baby let me see yo phone so I can post that picture you took of me." He held his hand out, and she gave him her phone.

He switched to his account, posting the picture as he drove. He liked and commented on India's picture as well.

"Yo ass gone get pulled over." She shook her head, and he shrugged, giving her phone back.

He held his hand out, and she laughed, intertwining their fingers. He brought her hand to his mouth, kissing the back of it, making her smile.

India posted her picture on Instagram, looking up seeing they were in front of the club.

nba_youngboy

Liked by mgng10x and 921,309 othersnba_youngboy : IdkView all 82,122 comments nbakd2x : Fuck type caption is this dumbassindiaroyale : I cannot stand you 😭😍

nba_youngboy : Idk
View all 82,122 comments
nbakd2x : Fuck type caption is this dumbass
indiaroyale : I cannot stand you 😭😍