22

2 weeks later.

"Oh my god this bitch steady talking." India frowned at the tweet by Iyanna she kept being mentioned in.

"Honestly we should just go beat her ass. Like deadass she asking for an ass whooping." Samaria shrugged, and India laughed.

"That's all she need to say cause I like being violent so wassup." India chuckled, replying to the tweet.

"Not yo man stepping behind you, I know that's mufucking right." Samaria laughed, and India smiled, liking his reply.

" Samaria laughed, and India smiled, liking his reply

"One thing about it, he don't play about me. I should go knock this bitch out just for fun. I know a hoe can't fuck with me in the streets foreal I don't even wanna beat her ass." India's leg tapped, becoming irritated.

"Nah we really need to I don't know why we still sitting here." Samaria agreed.

"Kentrell doing so much oh my god got us all over the blogs." India laughed, liking the post.

theshaderoom

Liked by indiaroyale and 410,230 others

theshaderoom : #TSRShade : #Oop! #Roomies, it looks like #NBAYoungboy had time today! #IyannaMayweather , daughter of Floyd Mayweather seemingly dissed influencer #IndiaRoyale. Chile, NBA Youngboy isn't playing games when it comes to her. Check out the cute post and comments the two of them made! (Swipe for earlier posts).
View all 92,309 comments
samariajdavis : Yeahhhh and y'all heard him!
indiaroyale : Lmao and that's that on that.
nba_youngboy : And y'all stfu for I get on yall ass too

"He love you so bad bro he really showing out. Got these bitches mad as fuck." Samaria sat her phone down after commenting on the post.

"You tryna slide?" India smirked, and Samaria laughed, standing up and following her out the door.

India was being tagged in a live as she got in the driver's seat of her car.

She chuckled, requesting to be added to Kentrell's live.