20

A week later.

"Move boy." India pushed Kentrell's hands off of her ass as they walked in KD's house.

"I don't know why you wore these little ass shorts and they pink. You know I like pink on you. Why would you do that mane?" He frowned, his dick hard in his sweats.

"You just a lil horny freaky fuck." KD shook his head as they rounded the corner.

"Hoe shut up." Kentrell bucked at him, and he flinched, making Kentrell chuckle.

"Do not play with me hoe. I am NOT the one." Kd frowned.

"Wassam 10." India leaned over, hugging him.

"Hey bestie." India leaned over to hug her, and Samaria let it linger, making India laugh.

"I missed you." Samaria mumbled in her ear, and she bit her lip.

India left a small kiss on her neck, before raising up.

"Hey Siyaire. Alana." India pettily greeted them.

"Hey girl. You look pretty." Alana told her.

"Thank you." India sat next to Kentrell, taking her sandals off.

"Don't lie to her. Say KD, where the licks at mane?" Joe pulled a wad of money out his pocket and India smacked her lips.

"Nah on god I want in on that." Kentrell kissed the side of India's face before walking to sit on the ground where KD and Joe were.

"Who got the dice? Finna take y'all shit." Ben grinned, pulling money out his pocket as well.

Samaria got up, nodding her head towards the back room.

India chuckled, getting up and following her. India closed the door behind them, turning to face her.

Samaria pulled her in a rough kiss, her 5'4 frame slightly taller than India's 5'3.

"Mm, I missed you." India pushed her on the bed, climbing on top of her.

"Not as bad as I missed you. I miss your taste. You gone let me taste you?" Samaria kissed down her neck, and she bit her lip.

"You so-fuck, you so gay." India moaned as Samaria rubbed her body.

"Just for you." Samaria smiled, pulling away.

"Oh my god you got my pussy throbbing. I hate you." Samaria pouted, and India laughed.

"Take this off." India tugged on her biker shorts, and Samaria let her pull them off.

"You know how to eat pussy?" Samaria asked, and India laughed again.

"Nope but I'm finna try." India flipped them over, pulling Samaria's panties off.

"You so pretty." India mumbled, looking up at her, and she covered her face, smiling.

India bit her lip, rubbing her thumb against her clit. Samaria moaned as she pushed two of her fingers inside of her.