28

2 weeks later. | October 1st

"You gon' make me go buy a new G-Wagon for your fine ass. Fuck your friends, you better be in 'fore I get home, oh. Mm, mm, hittin' it from behind, in your spine, take that, yeah." Kentrell sung lowly, laying on India, on Instagram live.

"Thank most high I got a girl to take me from the streets. You the one I want, baby, you the one I need." Kentrell smiled as she rubbed his face.

"Steady tryna win over your love. It could get violent, I don't mind bein' in trouble. Your love been leavin' behind cold-blooded bodies. Please don't murder me for tryin'." He kissed her hand, making her smile.

"Y'all she really don't be able to fit ha' jeans. Ass too fat." He grinned, and she laughed as he sat up.

"Stop telling my business." She mumbled, looking down at her phone.

"She hate me. She'on never pay attention to me." He said, and she smacked her lips.

"Dasani! Bring yo ass in here!" India yelled, and Kentrell chuckled as Kendell peeked his head in the door.

"The fuck you just spend fifteen hundred dollars on?" She frowned.

"An iMac." He scratched the back of his head.

"Kendell you already have one of those." She tilted her head to the side and Kentrell chuckled, flipping the camera on Kendell.

"See look, I know. But I need a bigger one so I can play Fortnite without having to look up at my TV cause a nigga neck be hurting mane. And plus KD dumba-self, wasted a caprisun on my keyboard and it ain't working nomo." Kendell talked with his hands as he explained.

"Boy. Don't buy shit else Dasani I'm not playing with you." She told him.

"Yes ma'am. Top quit fuc-freaking recording me." Kendell bucked, before walking out.

"Say y'all, Nene got my lit' brudda spoiled as a mufucka'. She keep his ass in check, bro can't even cuss no more." Kentrell laughed, and India mushed his head.

"Be quiet Kentrell." She smiled, holding his face as they stared in camera.

"You so pretty fat mama." He mumbled, and she kissed his forehead.

"Thank you stink." She grabbed her phone, texting Samaria.

"I told y'all she don't like me. She stay in that fucking phone." Kentrell shook his head.

"Say hey baby." He put the camera on her.

"Hey y'all." India mumbled, licking her lips and glancing at the camera.

"Look at dem' lips on my baby." Kentrell's accent came out heavy as he put the camera on her mouth, and she grinned, making him laugh.

" Kentrell's accent came out heavy as he put the camera on her mouth, and she grinned, making him laugh

"You so pretty. Look at me Siyanee." He bit his lip, and she turned her head to face him.

"Come hea'." He mumbled, pulling her closer, putting his face in her neck.