Gia

So I haven't really had the urge to write till now. Chapter is shit kind of..but it gives a little insight.

I didn't wanna go into major detail.

Enjoy it tho...

"I missed you guys too."

"I can't believe my baby is pregnant and has another baby."Marci said.

"Oh hush. You don't have to be so mushy."

"Bitch please. You were the same way when I had Benjamin."

I just laughed.

"So what's the story with all this."

"Oh nothing big."

"Tell me then."

I sighed before a small smile crossed my face. I placed my hands on my belly as I began rubbing.

"Well I it started because I was like the black sheep. I didn't fit in so I may have started on a path if trouble or try to get into some."

FLASHBACK

Run..was all I could think of.

I thought I had got away successfully or so I thought until someone saw.

I had upgraded from stealing shut from stores.

I was now trying to rub or take items from people's houses..

Bad thing is the small item I found was a gun.

I took it without hesitation. I knew I was gonna do some crazy shit with this. Maybe threaten Tia will it and maybe she wouldn't be such a bitch.

Bad thinking.

I glanced back and noticed it was two people chasing me.

I hit a hard corner and almost fell. I glanced to see they were catching up.

I was getting tired but knew they were gonna get me if I stopped.  I glanced to see they were gaining.

I was going to take my chances so I dashed across the street almost getting hit.

I saw them scream in anger.

I laughed as I got away and back to the bus stop.

The whole way there I was glad to get away with something. I wondered what my parents were gonna do this time.

Maybe give me to someone else.Maybe that person would care and wouldn't think of me as just someone who looked like Tia.

Think of me as the fuck up. 

I got in the house only for my mom and dad to question my whereabouts.  As usual I sat there as they told me the same thing.

That I was getting out of control, I was going down the wrong path,I was disappointing them, and of course that I needed to be like tia.

I just kept my head down until I was dismissed to my room.

I just wanted to be Gia to them.Mean as much as Tia.

I hid my bag that the gun was in under the bed.

I just felt I was such a joke to them. I wish they put as much energy into loving me than yelling at me.

I knock at my door broke me out my thoughts. I turned to see Tia laughing.

"Your nothing but a disappointment to them you know.Thats all you'll be."

"Get out!"I screamed.

I locked my door and cracked my window.

I loved the smooth breeze to relax me.

I cried myself to sleep that night.

I felt a hand come over my mouth that made me wake up.

"Yea that's her."

"Ok. Find the bag."

I tried to fight back and scream but then he put a cloth over my mouth.

"Were taking her."

I felt water splash on my face.

"Wake up bitch."

I blinked my eyes only to close them right back after getting kicked in the stomach.

"Think your gonna steal my gun and not receive consequences."

I kept my eyes closed as I received several hits.

"Enough. We need her."

"But.."

I heard a door slam soon after.

"It's ok you can get up."

I kept curled in my ball.

"Look I'm not gonna let her hurt you. She shouldn't have been that stupid in the first place. But I got you. "

I opened my eyes to see a man holding his hand out with a smile.

FLASHBACK OVER

"And they basically they told me they got me and they have."

"That's because your women stole one of our best guns because of a simple mistake. We had to have her."Lance spoke.

"So what happened to the other girl that hit her?"

"Shit they became close friends. Hell we all loved Gia. But when Gia up and left things changed."

Hector glanced up at me as he rocked Gio.

"Why did you leave?"

"I had to move. "

A knock came to the door.

We all rushed to the door.

They walked in and my water works started.

She rushed over to me and hugged me.

"I love you Tia."

"I love you too Gia."

We were finally gonna get the chance to mend our relationship. I hope nothing goes wrong.

-Alexis