Gia

I'm sorry about the wait.Hopefully I can have both chapter's up tonight.Yall better pray my sister don't keep bothering me.

And my nephew was born.

He's so cute.

July, 14, 2014

Sean Christopher McCann Jr.

But back to the story.

~Enjoy

I cried in my pillow. I felt so bad. I shouldnt have attacked Tia that way.

I missed her.

Even tho she was a bitch she was still my sister. Tia had her demons but I never imagine I'd be the one doing her like that.

I wanted to go see her but Hector told me we had to talk first.

I was gonna go after I got out the shower.But kept staring at a picture of me and Tia when we were little.

We were about six and she was holding me. I remember what happened that day.

Flashback:

I was shy of course and people were picking on me.

"Gia you gonna talk today?"One girl said.

I couldn't see their face because I had my head down but I noticed two pair of shoes.

"No shes not.Because she's such a loser."

"Dork."

They both took turns calling me names.Each name brought me closer to tears.

"Stop calling my sister names!"

I lifted my head and turned around to meet the eyes of my sister Tia.I smiled and mouthed 'thank you'.

"Yea what are you gonna do about it?"

Before I could stop her Tia hit the girl.The second girl jumped on her back and I wasn't gonna let them gang my sister.

We continuously fought them before teacher split us apart.

We were punished by the teachers and our parents.

And usually I stayed to myself and didn't get in trouble so they were surprised to learn I was fighting.

I was scared to get in trouble.

My mother took that picture of us as Tia tried to comfort me.

Flashback over:

I smiled and started to think about how much things had changed.

I took a deep breath wanting to hold in my tears and was headed to Hector's office a little earlier than he expected.

I stripped out of the rest of my clothes as I made my way to the shower.

I stood under the shower letting the water run down my body. The water felt so good.

I just silently prayed that Tia was ok.

I smiled before scrubbing myself suds was covering me and it brought a smile to myself.

I rinsed myself before walking out to air dry. I brushed my teeth then washed my face.

Stepping out the bathroom, I walked to get my baby blue laced pantie and bra set.

I slipped them on and grabbed my matching baby blue high waisted leggings with a white muscle shirt cropped top.