Tia

So I started reading this book and now I can't find it.You know because now it doesn't pop up on the recently read.

So it was about an interracial couple.I can't remember either one of their names.

The girl was black and dude was white.They met in a coffee shop.He was like racist (to me).But he let her help him after she spilled coffee on him.

She has a lot of friends of different races and one of the main ones was Thomas and he was gay.

The bumped into each other again and that's all I remember.

So can someone please help me?
Comment if you think you know.

But anyways heres a little of Tia's past with Rick.

Enjoy!

I sat down at the restaurant that I hadnt paid much attention to find out the name.

It felt good to get released.

The ride here Rick was so happy but I wasnt.

I had convinced him to let me wait to have my son before I gave him up to Timothy.

When he finally agreed he came up with this crazy idea that we'd raise him together.

I agreed because he was crazy and I didnt want him to do anything.

"Baby?"

I kept staring off into space.

"Tia?"

"Yea sorry."

"Are you ok?"

"Just happy to be out."

He nodded.

"Im happy your here too. I've missed you baby.When you have our baby we can go back to how we used to be.Remember the first time we started robbing?"

I nodded.

The first time was easy. The man was really easy to not rob.Tho I wish I could take back every bit off it.

"I also remember the last time."I spoke.

"And you know I was sorry."

That night I was nearly killed and to make matters worse Rick left me high and dry. I hid for two days before wondering around. If I hadnt stumbled upon Rick I don't know what I'd do.

"Tia you know im sorry for everything baby."

"I forgive you."

They say you can't move on unless you forgive those who hurt you.

The last time Rick and I were together we were laying low and I thought we were gonna finally stop.

That we were gonna settle down and maybe start a family.Rid us of all the bad.

Tho I was chasing dreams.

That night I had planned a romantic dinner.I remember I wore a form fitting white dress.

Ricks favorite color was white.

I had gotten baked chicken with melted cheese and bacon, streamed asparagus, and garlic potatoes. White wine and strawberry cheesecake for dessert.

I remember wanting him to eat it off me.

I had just finished making sure everything  was perfect. I smoothed my dress to calm my nerves wanting everything to go perfect.