Tia

So im sorry. I forgot how long its been since I updated. Until I was reminded on my message board.

So I want to dedicated this to her.

Sorry my phone is about to die but I wanted to update before.And ill dedicate later.

But I feel so sad now. Im in my feelings and miss my son so much. I wish I got to experience motherhood but at the same time im glad I didn't.

I feel like it would hurt worse.Im confused but anyway back to the story.

Sorry its short but its something!

Enjoy!

"Breath."I spoke calmly.

Melissa nodded vigorously.

"These contractions hurt. Am I going into labor?"

"I don't know baby. But you need to stay calm."

The medical team and a few guards rushed in.

They pulled me away and found another room where I could sleep in tonight. Like I could sleep.

My best friend may give birth.

I rubbed on Jr.

"You hear your auntie? She may have Sophie. I know you can't wait and neither can I.For you or her.Mommy loves you."

Then I thought of Gia.I was happy with her being pregnant but she didn't sound so happy and would have to speak with Hector about it.

Timothy had been by and the guard had tried to get him to turn on me which we had made a plan to act like we were mad at each other. Even Melissa was in on it. I only told her someone was after keeping me in here and had people on the inside listening.

She agreed it wasn't right and agreed to help.

But I prayed it would help before anything else could happen.

I stopped over thinking so I could get some rest.

"Hernandez! Phone call."

I jumped up.It was crazy because I could've sworn I was up.

I know I had got up for a shower earlier with Melissa because it was just a false alarm thank god.

Then we were watching tv on the couch in the main room.

I hadn't even known i was drifting. I got up reluctantly thinking it was Timothy. He called around this time.

"Hey Baby."

"That ain't what I was expecting but  hello to you to."I voice said that didn't belong to Timothy.

"Rick."

"Correct so my love. I'm getting bored of having you in there. As you know I don't change my mind often.So-."

"But you basically said I would die in here."

"Don't interrupt me or I will change my mind."

He paused as I didn't speak so he could continue.

"As I was saying. This could all be over by just one word.Yes. That's all you need to say.You can be out of here if you would agree to leave that Nigga you with and drop off that bastard child of he's.Run away with me and everything will go away.I will get you out and things will be as they should."

I stayed quiet as he took another pause.

"Tell your lawyer and whoever that other nigga you was with your done. That you don't need em. And I'm feeling extra giving so you have 24 hours.I'll be waiting and remember I'm listening everywhere."

With that he hung up without a word.

Was this nigga really asking me to give up my child? Timothy?

What happened to never getting out? I thought he was just getting started but now he wants me out?

I'm thinking something else was up. I never thought he'd this would happen but it is.

But question is should I accept?

"What's wrong?"Melissa questioned pulling me to sit down.

My legs most of moved without me noticing.I was really lost in thought.

Melissa started stroking my hair.

"He offered me a way out."I whispered.

"With what terms baby? You know you need to be careful with every decision."

"I am. Melissa he wants me to give up my child and Timothy. To run away with him and he will drop everything. I'm so scared."I said finally turning towards her.

"Well there has to be a way around this right?"

"I don't know, Mel."

"Don't cry. God has a plan."She said laying my head on her chest.

We hugged until they yelled for us to get some fresh air.

"Hernandez. Visitor."

I walked away with a pat on the back from Melissa.

I walked to see Mr.Crewz and a worn out Hector.

I looked around thinking that I was glad I chosen a table in the middle but close to the wall where no guard stood or a camera was close.

My back was against the wall.

"Stay quiet and listen."

They nodded.

"He called and told me he'd drop everything if I agreed to run away with him."

"Are you serious?"

I nodded.

"I'd have to give up the baby to Timothy and lose all contact.I only have 24 hours."

"Well your in luck.We got you a court date but Tia its in a week."

"No I don't want too. We have to come up with a plan.Starting with you saying yes."

We talked in whisper and changed subject when we suspected anyone got to close.

"Before I go Hector talk to my sister."

"Believe me I've tried.Im so lost without her. I miss her so much."

"I know. But if she won't answer write her a letter.Tell her what youve told me.We came up with a plan to get me out now its time to come up one for yourself."

He nodded not even giving a smile.I felt bad.

I shook hands with Mr.Crewz and patted Hectors back before walking away.

I spent the rest of the day on the look out and hoped everything would work perfectly.

This next morning we all did the routine.

"Hernandez.Call!"

Showtime.

"So what do you say Tia?"

I took a dramatic pause.

"Yes."

Alexis

"Yes."