Gia

The world we live in man..sad.

Hope that it doesn't get much worse.

To say I was stressing out would be an understatement.

I just couldn't understand why she would do this to all of us again.

Tia had been gone for about 2 weeks now.

And I was trying not to stress out so nothing wouldn't happen to my babies and Hector was doing his part trying to take on some of my stress. He was of course trying to help us find her.

Timothy was more stressed out then me. I could tell that he really loved her and that was something I always wanted her to have. She needs someone like him. And I couldn't understand how she could just run off and leave him so lonely like that. I mean to take care of a newborn son?

Which I stepped in to help him a little as I had a little more experience that he did.

But I knew that it was time for me to call for back up since we weren't having any luck the regular way.

I dialed the number slowly.

I impatiently waited as it rung.

I know this motherfucker better answer the phone or-.

"Hello?"

"Yea you better answer the phone. I don't wanna have to come over there and shove my foot up yo ass."

"Gia if you don't get of my phone with your hormonal ass."

"Shut the fuck up. Anyway I need you to meet me after I get off from work so I can talk to you guys about something. I need yalls help."

"Why cant you ever call and see how I'm doing? Its always I need a favor. You must not love me anymore."

"Shut up fool. I gotta go back to work my lunch break is almost over."

"OK. Well I feel like some Red Robin's yum."

I laughed as I said my goodbyes and hung up.

They could help me out.

I went back to work and all I could do was think about finding her.

After work came faster than I thought. I had let Hector know that I would get Gio which he was fine with. He was working late tonight.

I made my way to the daycare before calling again.

"Were here."

I hung up and made my way to Red Robins after getting Gio.

I walked inside and found them instantly. They were all at this big ass table.

"Damn!"

They all turned to me.

Lance got up to help me.

"Is he to heavy for you? Aren't you pass your weight limit?"

"I don't know. I'm hungry."

I greeted everyone before sitting down.

"Give him to me."

I handed Gio to Marci as she fed him a bottle.

"I wish I would have known you were bringing him I would have brought Benjamin."

"Yes I miss my baby."