Gia

So there's an intimate scene.Surprised?

Well if yoy don't wanna read it then where it says the Sex Scene stop.

Enjoy!

---------

Hector was taking me to a house.

He said it was one of his many houses.

I was excited to go. I took off from work using a couple more vacation days.

I packed some clothes before meeting Hector outside.

"Ready babe?"

I nodded.

He pulled me into his warm chest hugging me tight.

On the way to the airport we engaged in random conversation.

I enjoyed times like this where I could talk about anything with Hector.

Enjoying laughing and being crazy together. But along the way I fell asleep.

When I awoke I was in an incredibly soft bed.Confusion took over my face.

While scratching my head I moved off the bed noting our bags were in here.

"Hector?"I called out.

"In here."

I walked out the room walking where I thought his voice was.It lead me to a kitchen were I found Hector over the stove.

"Whatcha cooking?"

"Stir fry.I figured you'd be hungry when you woke up."

"Very."I said staring at the skillet with my mouth watering.

Hector chuckled.

"Is it almost done?"

He nodded as he cut off the stove.He grabbed two plates warning me it was hot.

I nodded before snatching my plate from him causing him to chuckle.

Though it burned my mouth it was so good.I made two more plates.

As I washed the dishes because Hector cooked he came up behind me.

"I'm glad your full.Its all going to the right places."He said as he pressed himself closer to me.

I tried to push him away but I was washing and he attached himself to my backside.

I just continued to wash not minding him.

"I want a kiss."He whispered in my ear.

I shook my head.

Rinsing and setting the dishes in the holder I cleaned the rest of the kitchen after he let go.

Walking out the kitchen I found Hector on the couch watching tv.

I quietly laid on top of him.He didnt wrap his arms around me.I was about to question him untill he pushed me off the couch.

"You asshole."

With a smirk and a shrug he responded.

"You pushed me off too.Playback baby."

I stood up grabbing a pillow hitting him with it repeatedly while he covered himself. I found his squirming funny.

I dashed away from him when he grabbed a pillow. I didn't know where the hell I was going but he was not bout to hit me with that pillow.

We ran around the house falling, yelling, laughing and screaming well mostly me.

I landed in the bed he put me on when we first got here admitting defeat.