Gia

TO THOSE WHO DON'T READ UNNOTICED I OF COURSE HAVE BEEN PREGNANT WITH MY SON AND I THREW UP ALOT WITH HIM. SO I DIDNT HAVE THE ENERGY.

BUT I HAD MY SON REALLY EARLY AND HE DIDNT SURVIVE SO THATS WHATS BEEN GOING ON.

THATS WHY YOU GUYS PRETTY MUCH HAVENT GOTTEN AN UPDATE.

HE'S BEEN GONE TWO WEEKS AGO TODAY SO I HOPE YOU APRECIATE THE UPDATE.

LOVE YOU GUYS !

R.I.P. JULIAN  5/5/14-5/7/14

After what happened earlier with Jennifer and Tia, I knew we had to leave.

We ended up going to the mall.

I wasn't really looking for anything until Hector called me.

"Hello."

"Hey babe. What you up too?"

"At the mall.Why?"

"Find something and meet me at the club."

"Ok. But I'm bringing Jennifer."

"That's fine.See you later beautiful."

"Later."I said as I hung up.

I didn't wanna overdue it so I picked out a simple strapless black dress.

We left after Jennifer found her something to wear.

"I hope I find me a man tonight. Girl I'm telling you I need some sexual healing."

"You forever talking about sex. Be quiet!"

"You know your virgin freak ass loves it."

I rolled my eyes.

"I just want someone. Someone to love me. To love and be loyal too."

"I understand sweety but you shouldn't rush love. It will come at the right time."

"Your right. I will. But you needa tell Hector to hook a bitch up!"

We laughed all the way to my place. This is why I love Jennifer.

I love how we could spend all day laughing and enjoying my best friend. To think I was about to let Tia ruin my mood.

But that's not happening tonight. 

I want to feel different tonight. Be a different Gia. I want to have the attention and confidence. To feel sexy and not have Tia take my shine. No more sitting in the background.

I tired of her. Tired of it all! Time for a new me. Time to show who I really am.

And she gotta another thing coming if she keeps messing with my man.

After awhile I got in the shower. Letting the hot water and body wash do its job and soothe me.

I really needed it to relax me.

I got out and rubbed lotion all over my body. I slid on my dress and black shoes with gold spikes. Applying light makeup and putting my hair in a high ponytail with gold hoops.

I walked out to find Jennifer just finishing. Since Jennifer was taller she was rocking black knee high boots with black high waisted shorts with a white two buttoned collared shirt. She had her hair in a high bun. She had light makeup as well with red lipstick. She was also rocking gold.

Alike yet DifferentOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara