Tia

I rolled off of Wayne.I didn't come home last night and hadn't been home this morning.

Dennis was better than Wayne.

Wayne may be close in complexion to Hector but I highly doubt he would lay it down like him.

Wayne was alright but head was his calling.In that category he was amazing. The dick wasnt that good tho.

I decided it was just the alcohol but this morning I wanted to give him another chance.But he wasn't doing that good so I rolled us over and rode him.

After the club I went home with Dennis and he was bigger than Wayne and he put it down.

But he wasn't my cup of tea.I wanted Hector.

Dennis was cute but he wasnt really my type.

Hector was.

I went to the bar last night because I wanted to get fucked up.I was tired of looking at Gia face.All in her phone smiling and shit.Doing extra shit.Skipping and shit around the house cleaning.

So when I got there I met a man named Han.He looked scary but like he brought a good time.He was nice and told me when I wanted to have some real fun I should hit him up.

After he left and a few shots of patron later Wayne appeared. After body shot and a few more drinks we came back to his place.

"Tia baby what are you thinking about?"

"I'm not your baby but nothing. Listen tho I gotta go."

"What? Why?"

"Look I have something planned. Stop freaking out.It was just sex."

"Just sex?"

I nodded.

"Wasn't even that good."I mumbled.

"I guess Tia.Go on then.But don't be running back to me when you need some dick."

"Baby you ain't gotta worry about that.You definitely ain't.Goodbye."I said as I put my shoe on.

I made sure to take my car here even tho I was fucked up.I couldn't be stranded with a a nigga like that.

I got in my car and made my way home.When I got in Gia was laying there on the couch asleep.

I mugged the shit outta her.I'm really starting to hate her.Like really!

Fucking bitch.

I took a shower changed into something comfortable before going to sleep.Lord knows I was tired.

A little while later I woke up to Gia saying my name.

"What?" I questioned with a bunch of attitude.

"I was just wondering are you gonna want some chicken."

"Does it look like I want some chicken.You just woke me up for that? That's dumb."

She walked out shaking her head.Oh well that's what she gets.Fuck her dumb ass waking me up for?

I sighed looking at my phone to see it was just after 8:30.

I needa get outta here.

I walked into my closet and decided on a red dress that tied on my neck with my back out and my neckline hanging low.I put on just a thong before going in the bathroom and brush my teeth and washing my face. I had washed my hair so it was curly.I brushed my hair into a nice bun.