Tia

I ran and ran as fast as I could when I was given the chance.

Rick was being dumb about how he was doing things.

I didn't think they would let me leave their sight or fall for the dumbest trick in the fucking book.

Me and Rick had actually had a nice time for awhile.It was hot as hell though.Rick had a thing for women in heels all the time but I reasoned with him. To hot to be walking in heels all day.

I didnt understand why it was so easy for him to trust me but I wasn't complaining about the freedom.

We had been going to breakfast at IHop and I persuaded them to sit somewhere were they couldn't see someone go to the bathroom.

Rick left before the food even came to go do whatever. So I took that as my chance. I went to the bathroom and slipped out without them noticing.

Hurried and walked off but still aware of my surroundings. Once I figured I was far enough I ran.Not as fast as I would have liked but the only thing I was focused on was my son.

As soon as I found a payphone I ran and called Timothy. He hadn't answered and it was making me nervous.

I kept chanting please pick up.

I kept calling back to back and I was running out off change.

Until finally he answered.

"What?"

"Baby its me."

"Tia."

"Yes."

"Oh my gosh. Are you ok? Is our son ok? Where are you? Are you-."

"Calm down.Were fine. But I ran away from him. And were in Arizona."

"Are you serious? "

"Yes and I need to get out of here. Im scared and freaking out."

"Its ok baby.Describe where you are."

"Its a run down gas station.By some shops.I dont know baby i just wanna get outta here."

"Tia i need you to be strong baby.Hide out and let me call you back.Stay by that phone."

I nodded like he could see me as tears clouded my vision.

"Tia?"

"Ok. But hurry please!"

"Ok."

With that he hung up.

I glanced around the corner before running into the gas station. At the counter was a young girl not a day over 18 standing by an older woman.

"Can we help you?"The older woman questioned before I could say anything.

"I need a place to hide.Please?"

"Uhm honey I don't-."

"Please. Hes going to kill me. Im just waiting for my husband to call me back."

She rushed me into a back room.

I sat there rocking back and forth rubbing my stomach. I was trying to calm down but my fears and paranoia was getting to me.

That was until I heard the chimes of the door.

I could hear them yelling at the women about had they seen me.I got up and hid in the small dark corner.They busted into the room and I saw one of the guards.

Stayed silent as he searched when he didnt find me and walked out the room.I breathed a sigh of relief. I snuck out the back door and creep around the corner.

I was watching and the phone ringing made me jump.

"Tia?"

"Yes its me."

"A friend of mine is coming to get you.He leaves close.He drives a cream escalade.Go with him and were going to meet up."

"Ok."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

I smiled as I hung up the phone.

I was going home.

I waited out in the store till he came.I kept thinking him till I feel asleep.

When I awoke I was now in a bed.I opened my eyes to see Timothy next me rubbing my stomach.

I sat up and hugged him.

We hugged each other and showered each other with kisses.

"I missed you."He whispered softly.

"I've missed you too."

"Im glad your finally up. I thought I was never gonna get to see those beautiful eyes of yours again."

I smiled before kissing him again.

Hes phone started to ring.

"Let it go to voicemail."

Then it started right back up. Then same thing.

He huffed as he pulled out he's phone.Calling his voicemail he put it on speaker.

"Tia you have another thing coming thinking you could get away from me.But maybe your sister can help with that. Lets see how she feels about that."

There was some shuffling before we heard a crying Gia scream for help.

"I want you back if not your sister and her babies will die."

The voicemail ended.

Trouble never ends.....

-Alexis