Tia

I was pissed.Gia is fucking lazy.She never wants to do anything with her boring ass.

I will say that I was greatful of her.

Let's just say I was in a bad way.

I was in a relationship with my boyfriend John but I didn't like it.

I stayed as long as I could.

I didn't like the feeling of being tied down.I needed a new start.

I didn't wanna be under my parents roof.

But my sister provided the opportunity I needed. To get away.An escape.

I had some friends that lived here that I had seen in a long time. I wanted to see how they were.

Plus New York provided more opportunities for my next victim.

The only thing that was on my mind was money.

I needed more.

Before I left John I cleaned out one of his biggest bank accounts.I kind of felt bad.He was so in love with me.But I didn't feel the same.The sex was good and the money was better.

That's all I needed.

My naive little sister didn't feel the same.Tho she thought our parent loved me more it wasn't true.

And I didnt have everything so easy like she did.She was so smart.She had something good going for her.

I didn't.I was surprised I got into college but then again I was good at cheerleading.

Another thing I was good as was men.Unlike my virgin sister I was different. She didn't know what she was missing out on.

I sighed with a happy smile as I got in the shower letting the warm water relax me.I watched as it ran down my skin.

I was conceited and I owned that.I stepped out the shower and watched myself as I wiped my skin dry.

I lotioned myself before sliding on a sexy night gown.I always liked to look good.Never know who you would see.

I slipped under the warm covers after turning everything off.Tho I was comfortable I wanted to be out partying.

I guess I didn't realize how tired I was because I soon drifted off to sleep.

The next morning I woke up to the bright sun in my face. Miami looked beautiful from outside my window.

I wonder how Gia got this condo.It was beautiful.With a great view.She probably had to suck some major dick.

She needed a good fuck to get rid of that attitude.

I chuckled as I made my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face.

Gia acted as if she was mad at the world sometimes.

What her problem was I will never know.

After I finished I made my way to the kitchen. I found Gia standing there in a white shirt and a high waisted long skirt with tan strapped wedges.I would definitely have to borrow those.

What was she dressed for?

I thought we were gonna hang out?

"Gia where are you going?"I asked as I rested my hand on my hip.

"I have to go by my job to give my boss some stuff.I should be back in a couple of hours then we can go."

"No.I wanted to come with you."

She moved her mouth away from the cup.And gave yet another annoyed look.I rolled my eyes.Here comes the attitude.

"Excuse me?"She questioned.

"You heard me.Now wait here.I won't take long I promise!"I said while walking away.

"Hurry up."

I looked through my closet deciding on a thick strapped green dress.I slipped on pep toe stilletos. I grabbed all I needed into my purse and ran into the living room.

"Ready!"I yelled.

She was in the middle of eating when I came in.

"Let's go."

I walked over to her to try and push her out the door.She is always eating.Fat ass.

I on the other hand didn't.I didn't have a big appetite like her.

"Ok.Ok.Damn! I'm almost through. Shit I'm tha one who has to go to work yet your more excited than me.Chill."

I held my hands up in surrender and backed off.

She finished her food before we got downstairs to leave.

"Which ones your car?"I said as we got down to the parking lot.

She unlocked the doors to a Chevy Camaro.It was alright. I was more of a Chrysler woman.

We got in and left.

I was enjoying looking out in the streets of Florida.

As we arrived I took in my surroundings.

We got out and headed to the back.A man greeted us in the lobby.

Damn he was fine.

He was tall, had warm hazel eyes that held seriousness, a cute round baby face.

He smiled at Gia but then his eyes reached me.He quickly did a once over and smirked.

"Gia you never told me you had a sister.She's beautiful. But I need you to have the files now."

She nodded before making her way behind the computer.

"Oh Dr.Morrelo this is Tia my twin."

We shook hands.

"So what does my sister do here?"I spoke through the awkwardness.

"She is my receptionist.I am a pediatrician."

"Oh."

Soon we were in a full blown conversation about nothing.My sister sat there and rolled her eyes the whole time.

What was her problem?

I just wanted to have a little fun and get my mind off of this boring place.I kind of dont know why I agreed to come.

Maybe because I didn't wanna get stuck in that condo all day.

And I deserved to enjoy a conversation with a man.

Is that so bad?

I needed my mind off boring shit and to have fun and enjoy a man.

Mr.Morrelo provides just that.

Enjoyment.

-----------------------------------

Tias Point of View.

-What do you think?

-Alexis