Gia

I groaned as someone pounded on the door.

Who the fuck was it at-

I looked at the time noticing it was almost noon causing me to sigh.

I was so comfortable.

I didn't know anybody in this city.I had just moved to Florida. Miami to be exact.

So who was at my door?

I swung the door open about to snap on who was on the other side.

Tia stood before me as happy as ever.

What did she want?

I looked at her with an annoyed look on my face.

"Don't be like Gia.Its not cute."

"Tia what do you want?"

"I need a favor"She spoke as she welcomed herself in my condo.

"What?"

"Nice place you have here.How big is this place?"

I knew something was up.

"Why?"

I knew what she was about to say and it was no way in hell.

"I need a place to crash."

"No."

She looked shocked, surprised, and confused all in one.

I never blankly said no to her.Always tried to reason but not this time.

"B-But w-why?"

I shook my head.

"Yea really have no idea? Did you really ask that?"

"Look I know we have our differences.But I need your help.Let this be a new start for us.Please? We can share this place.I'll give you rent and everything. Please Gia?"

I sighed loudly.I guess ima go back on my word this time.

"Fine."

She dropped her purse before running up and hugging me. I gently pushed her off.

"We should go celebrate later."

I looked down and noticed her attire.She had on some short shorts were I knew they were showing her ass.And they looked like they were cutting off her circulation. With a top that showed the bottom off her boobs.I prayed she didn't jump. I think she wanted to show off her tattoo. She had a cheetah running up the left side of her body were as I had roses.

We had gotten them together. We were celebrating our leaving for college.Our parents wanted to buy us a present and we wanted tattoos.

They had gave us money but didnt expect us to get those.

None the less we loved them.We continued to get other tattoos. I didn't stop there tho.I got my tonuge, bell button, and nose pierced.

"Earth to Gia."Tia said rapidly waving her hand in my face.

"Sorry spaced out for a second."

"I noticed. Look you shouldn't do that.Its weird.And unattractive."

I rolled my eyes.

"Anyways how you gonna get your shit here? Your stuff is in New York."

"No.Its downstairs."

So this bitch knew I was gonna let her? I guess.

"Well lets get your shit in here."

"Look that unhappy attitude ain't cute."

"So you mean it 'isn't' cute?"

She rolled her eyes as I chuckled.

I showed her to the spare room.

She said the movers were still on there way.She thought the room was a bit boring and asked could we get some paint and make it more lively.

I didn't care.I could careless what she did.Wasn't my room.

We went to the store and got what she needed. I didn't pay attention to the color she got untill we got back home.

We started to paint after we covered what we needed.We painted her room pink.Of course.

Such a girly girl.

Once we were done the mover had arrived.
After awhile we were done.I was so relieved. The whole time we were moving the movers and Tia flirted away.

Tia didn't make it better by not helping us and only carrying stuff that was light or wouldn't mess up her nails.

The girl was really a mess.

When they left I was popped.I plopped down on the couch and relaxed.

As I started to drift off to sleep I felt to hands cup my cheeks.My eyes fluttered open to find Tia smiling.

What now?

"Get up GiGi."

"Why?"

"Were going out."

"No I'm tired.I don't want to.We will go out tomorrow. Spend the day together to celebrate you coming here.But please let me sleep."I pleaded.

I knew I had one the argument because she walked away.

Thank god!

-----------------------------------

New story!

-What do you think of Tia?

-What do you think of Gia?