Gia

I've been enjoying Hectors company for these few weeks we've been talking.

He's really sweet, respectful, and kind.Hes also really smart.

Weve been going on a lot of dates.

At first I was hesitant because I thought he was trying to use me to get to my sister.

But then he said...

→→→→→→→→→→Flashback

We had just gotten seated at a beautiful resturant.No lie I loved this place.The atmosphere and food were great.

I also loved the idea of our first date here.But I still had that feeling that he was using me.Well a thought.I wasn't sure.

And my gut wasn't saying he was up to something.But I wanted no Needed to make sure that wasn't the case.

Because we could drop this shit now.I got better and more important things to do.

I guess I started to stare off into space because Hector was snapping his fingers in my face and talking.

"I'm sorry.What did you saw?"

He let out a sexy chuckle.Damn he fine!

"I said are you ok? I lost you for a minute. Am I boring you already?"

I smiled.

"No your not. I was just deep in thought.I'm sorry."

"Your fine.I was worried for a second."He said then let out a nervous chuckle.

Was he nervous? Why was he nervous?

"Your kind of sweating are you ok?"

"It's hot in here.But look don't be weirded out but you also.I don't know. I may seem calm and confident but you make me feel as if I'm a young asking a girl to go out with me for the first time.

I began blushing.He then continued.

I feel like like ...i don't know.I ain't scared of shit but you."

"Me? Why?"I said confused.

"I don't want you to reject me.Gia you beautiful as hell.I just want the chance to get to know you.To enjoy you in every way.But I honestly didn't think you would go out with me.An man would be lucky to have you.I just didn't think I could have a chance."

I was cheesing now.That was sweet but did he mean it.I mean I know I was beautiful but so was my sister.

I needed to know now was he using me.

"Are you lying to me? Just tryna get in my pants? Are you using me to get to my sister?"

He looked taken back by my questions.

"Look Gia, my only interest is you.If I want your sister.I could have her.I would've went to her.I wanted to talk to you.And I did.Of course I want to get in your pants.But only when you allow me the privilege.Also what motive do I have to lie to you? Do you believe I'm lying? Please let me know now baby so I can no what to do."

"I believe you Hector but I kind of think your to good for me."

"Woah! Me to good for you? Yea right.Gia I am less than perfect.And I don't try to be because I never will be.All I'm looking for is someone to love me.Someone I can love back.I think your that woman."