Tia

I sat there talking to Dennis. He was nice and cute and all but I wanted to talk to Hector.

Now that man was fine.Fuck that sexy.

But obviously he's crazy.He's talking to my sister.Like what tha fuck?

Even tho we looked alike I was prettier and funnier than she ever could be.

She may have been thicker and top heavier but I was prettier. I was gorgeous.

I think he was just using her to get to me.Yea that's it.Hes just gonna get what he needs and come to a real woman.

My sister was a little girl with her virgin ass.He's just gonna use her.Ima make sure I let her no also.

What would a man of his power want with Gia?

Gia wasn't nothing but a good fuck and a push over.

Wait!

Why are I getting mad?

I'm the better woman. I smiled.

"You are gorgeous. I'm sorry I keep saying that.Well you and your sister both are."

"Who said she was my sister?"

He glanced back and forth between us.I then laughed.

"That's my sister I was joking."

He lightly chuckled before looking at Hector and Tia. Hector was whispering something in her ear making her laugh.

They look cute together but me and him together would be a power couple.

Wait!

What am I saying I don't do relationships.I just need his money.He he had lots of it.

Gosh I wonder what was going on with me tonight?

Most be the Alcohol.

We then continued our conversation before Hector got up and him and Gia walked off with his hand resting on the middle of her back.

He was tall.

Damn that's sexy.

"Let's dance."I said standing up pulling him with me.

As we walked up Anywhere by 112 played.

I pushed myself up against him.Dennis was tall too.But still he wasn't no Hector.

Dennis was brown I would say, with a perfect chiseled jaw, slick eyes, perfect white teeth, and waves.Yea he was handsome but Hector was sexy.

I licked my lips at the thought of Hector naked.

I swayed my hips to the music against Dennis pretending he was Hector.

I could feel him pressing up against my back. I was looking around when I saw Hector and Gia dancing.

Gia could never work it like me.I was a pro.Every man's fantasy.

Gia was a damn nerdy ass bitch.Always mad and tryna fuck up shit.

I had plans to get wit a rich man and she's fucking it up.He wants me so why is he doing so much to get to me?

Hector could have me like now. In 3.5.

"Damn girl.I hope you ain't tryna give a nigga blue balls."

"No.I can help you fix that."

I guess Dennis can be my Hector for tonight.

After a couple of songs we went back and sat down and talked.Soon Gia and Hector came back also.

We started to all listen to Wayne talk about some girl.

"Nigga am I supposed to feel like a bitch if the girl dont get wet?"

"What you mean?"Darrell questioned.

"Nigga she was like spit on it.I like that.I was thinking to myself what tha hell? Butbi did it and she started going crazy.Saying pee on me.I looked at her like she was crazy and told her R.Kelly ain't here.Then I left."

We all started laughing. Wayne wasn't ugly and he was funny.Maybe he could be my Hector since he held the same dark complexion.

"Y'all ever fucking somebody and her pussy fart? Shit is awkward. Sometimes I can't tell whether it's a pussy fart or the bitch really farted."

We all started cracking up.

What was this nigga on?

"This one bitch wanted me to eat her pussy smelling like ass, arms, and fucking corn chips.I was like DAMN! You smell that?She was like nope.Nasty bitch that's you.-"

"Nigga what tha fuck?"Darrell said.

Wayne shrugged with a smirk.

"I literally kicked her ass out the door. "

"Nigga you stupid."Hector said.

I glanced over at him.He attention was on my sister as she did something on her phone.

I turned away.

That bitch disgusts the shit outta me.

How dare she come at my man like that?

We're definitely having a talk when we get home.I needa put Gia stupid ass in her place. He's playing her.He just wants me.I know.

We talked a little longer. But I was ready to go.

"You coming home with me?"Dennis whispered.

I looked at him then my sister and Hector.He had her smiling like a school girl.I need a stress reliever from this bullshit.

I nodded still looking at Gia.

"Let's get outta here. "I said as I stood up.

We waved goodbye but couldn't get out quick enough before Gia grabbed me.

I turned and mugged the hell outta her.

"T tell me you not leaving with him?"

"I am and what's it to you bitch? You don't give a fuck.All up in Hector shit."

She then grabbed my arm trying to pull me back.

"Come on.You just got here.You don't need to sleep with him. Tia your-."

"I'm what Gia? I'm what? Please stop tryna lecture me.I'm a grown ass woman.I can handle this.So if I want to fuck this man I can.Its my pussy not your. We may look alike but we don't share shit but a condo.Leave me alone and get away from me."I said pushing her off me.

Before she could do anything back Hector grabbed her.He whispered something in her ear and it made me even madder.Fuck is he doing right now.

He had both arms tightly wrapped around her waist. She was still sending me an evil glare which I ignored.

I just walked away.

She can have him for the time being. Till he's done having his fun.Then he's mine.

Hector will be MINE!

-----------------------------------