Gia

Well heres Gia's chapter.And its long!

Enjoy!

------------

It had been a good month and some since I lost my virginity.I couldnt be happier than now.With Hector everything was great.I loved that man.

And after yesterday's surprise call from Tia I couldn't have felt happier. I almost cried hearing her voice.

Made me miss how much I truly missed her.And to hear I had a newphew on the way was great.I couldnt wait.

I was confused tho as to why she made me promise to not go see her.She was my sister and all I was trying to do was to be there for her.

I finished my shower which I used to think all the time. I got out and walked in my room just as my phone rung.

"Hello?"

"Hey baby. I gotta question."

"Ok.What is it?"

"Wanna have lunch today?"

"I would love too."

"Good see you at around 2ish."

"Ok.Bye baby."

"Bye."He hung up right after.

I looked at at my phone to see it was about 10 now.

I finished drying before straightening my hair that wasted about an hour and about 45 mins.

I walked in my closet to pick out something to wear figuring I'd go early.

I slide on a form fitting dress that tied around my neck with with my back showing.

I didn't wanna leave my hair to just so I braided my hair in a fish tail braid.

I put on mascara before putting in my nose ring in and slipping on a simple shade of red lipstick.

I put on a pair of white and gold sandals.I put in a pair of red balls.

Grabbing my clutch I locked up and left.I got in my car seeing it was now one I smiled thinking of Hector.

On the way I stopped at Casa Fiesta in the mood for some mexican.

After ordering I got back in my car and awhile later I arrived and got out making my way up.

I liked surprising Hector.

I walked in not seeing Catherine. I shrugged thinking she was on break. I walked to his door knocking before walking in because the door was cracked.

"Hey I thought I'd come early."I said but my voice softened seeing a beautiful black woman before me.

Her hair was cut in a bob.And from what I could see she had a nice body on her.

"Hector what is this? One of your new hoes?"

"Uhm excuse me? Who are you?"

"Who are you?"

"Gia.He's girlfriend. "

"I'm his wife."

As soon as the words came out her mouth I looked at Hector to see guilt and sadness in his eyes.

"Wife?"I said repeating the words.

She nodded and he moved around the desk.

"Baby.Please listen to me-."

Tears fell from my eyes as I repeated the words.

"Wife.And you didn't tell me.Why?"

"Gia I was going to but it wasn't the right time."