Tia

I stared at his face. Still shocked and in disbelief that he was here. He was looking for me and I knew. I just knew he was. He was gonna kill me. I need to get the hell outta here.

Slowly but carefully I made my way to my car. I had just came out the corner store around the way from Hans house.

Of course we had sex.

That's all we did.

I wanted something different.

Breaking me outta my thoughts my phone started to ring. It was an unknown number and lord knows there be some crazies so I don't answer those.

My phone started to ring again and it was a different unknown and of course i didnt answer that either. But the number called again right after and then again.

I decided to answer and give whoever a piece of my mind.

"Hello?"

"I figured I'd get you eventually, this is Timothy. From the other day at Panera."

As soon as he said his name I remembered his handsome face.

"Yes, I remember."

"Sorry about all the calling. I thought maybe you had one of those wild nights again."

"Not really." I said lightly laughing.

"Good so that means you would be interested in joining you for breakfast? At Ihop?"

"Yes. Give me 15 minutes."

"See you then."

I smiled as he hung up the phone. I unlocked my trunk and pulled outfit outta the spare clothes I had.

A rumper and sandles.

I got in the car and sped off. All the while that same number was still calling and hadn't left a single voicemail.

I smiply put my phone on silent and got out the car making my way in.

I quickly spotted him which wasn't hard.He sat comfortably with a crisp white shirt and a pair of cacky pants white nikes.

"What's up babygirl?"

"Hey."

We shared a comfortable hug before sitting. An older white woman walked up to the table taking our drink order.

After awhile of simple conversation we placed our order and let the lady take it.

"You kids are so cute. I'm glad to see such a young couple together."

Before I could abject Timothy responded.

"Thank you. "

We continued to conversate as if it was a natural thing. I think I was starting to like him. He was sweet. For once I didn't want to just fuck him. I want to get to know him.

"So Tia whats a woman like you doing single?"

"Who says I'm single?"

"Well for starters you wouldn't have given me your number so easily, you club hop probably weekend, you would be with him.Just think you arent. You don't seem like you don't know what it is to be in a relationship. But I can change that.Show you what its like to be loved. To be enjoyed and cherished. To treat you like a queen and always will. To do the same with what I did to get you so that I can keep you."