Tia

Alrighty, we've made it to the end!

I want to think you guys again for reading this.

Enjoy

3 years later

We all gather up the the table in a group.

I counted down loudly as we began. I had my phone out and was recording.

Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday, dear twins. Happy birthday to you! Everyone sang along as we celebrated the twins.

It was the twins birthday today. They both blew out the candles before smashing their face into their individual cakes. Andrèś loving a vanilla cake with whipped icing. Isidore loving chocolate with strawberry icing.Everyone cheered and laughed as the boys enjoyed themselves. Hector set out some cupcakes and cookies.

Though life had been really good to them and they were celebrating their families and lifes.

Gia had changed jobs and become the head nurse in the N.I.C.U and the maternity ward.

It inspired me to get my own stuff started.

I started my own baby and women boutiques. I was do the baby as an online site.

Selling all the latest in baby gear. The womens store offered more lingerie and cozy clothes.

Timothy and Hector did most of the heavy lift as Gia helped her design it.

 Gia had done an amazing job on the décor for this party as well. The kids were having the time of their lives.

I hope she made my baby shower this fly. I had asked her to plan it which she couldn't have been more excited about. You would think she was having them. 

I was grateful when she asked me to be her maid of honor and that was saying a lot with all we've been through, Jennifer was ok with it as well. Though that took some time and discussion but we got through. Speaking of she was also joining the mommy club having a girl. Shit I  was gonna be the best M.O.H there was. I helped Gia put together her wedding. We did an amazing job and it was wonderful if I do say so myself. They got married a few months after the twins were born and Gia felt more herself. 

Timothy and I had waited actually talked about it and we wanted to wait awhile. We got married almost a year ago.  Of course Gia helped me plan it and was my M.O.H. We had a small ceremony in the back yard with an reception area set up. We partied all night long and I truly enjoyed our friends, family, and loved ones. Plus I was happy for Timothy to be able to see his parents genuinely in love and happy.

He made me love myself more. He made me feel like a better woman. I was a better woman with him, for him, and to myself because he loved me. He made me feel so special and that i was the only one for him.

 Gia and Hector paid for us to go on honeymoon to Buenos Aires, Argentina. Oh it was such a beautiful place and even more at night. The food was exceptional, the scenery was so vivid and alive, and along with the vibrant culture it made for a great vacation.  

So great I kept asking Tim to move there. It really was beautiful. I told him we should have a temporary home there. I asked and begged to no avail.

Timothy and I had such an amazing time and fell even more in love with each other, if possible. The connection between us both mentally and sexual strengthen with the much needed adult time. Hence the baby shower.

Im about 38 weeks pregnant with twin girls. I was about ready to pop. I was ready for them to be here.

I was excited and scared to say the least. I was really anxious about being a mother to girls. I was worried but Timothy was helping reassure me. Maybe even calming some of his own nerves.