Tia

So sorry I haven't updated in awhile. Been busy. Expecially with me working at Amazon. And you know it was the holidays...So bare with me I'm trying to update every story.

But anyway I hope you enjoy...

__

"Mommy loves you baby." I continued to whisper to a sleeping jr.

After this morning with my parents I was just happy to relax with jr. It was late and Timothy was asleep on the couch they had in the room.

Jr. decided he wanted to have sometime with mommy. And it was right on track with me feeding him.

Now he was asleep and I just couldn't stop looking at home.

I just couldn't believe I created him. So handsome and small.

I silently wept to myself with joy. I was in bliss.

I returned him to the little bed and laid down with a sigh.

As I closed my eyes all I could think of was what happened between my parents and Gia.

I didn't understand how they could treat her like that.

I'm just glad I woke up to all of it and noticing it.

After she left I let them no they had mess up and if they wanted forgiveness and to move forward as a family they were really going to have to work for it.

They were trying to make excuses to me about how they had done her.

I told them that was nothing they should say to me.

But I hope she's ok and not stressing herself. She doesn't need the extra stress.

I couldn't wait till Gia got experience this happiness.

As I closed my eyes to get some sleep all I could do was smile.

Later that morning i awoke to Timothy rocking jr. softly and whisper to him whatever he was.

I tried to sit up without making notice that i was up but the bed was against that and made a noise.

"Well look whose up." Timothy whispered.

"Morning. How is my babies?"

"Amazing. He's so beautiful."

All i could do was smile at him and jr. they were my life, my world, my happiness.

" You guys are. I love you."

Timothy walked over to me and kissed on the lips and right then as someone walked in.

"Now that's how we got in the hospital in the first place."

I looked up to see my assigned nurse Joy.

All I could do was laugh.

"How are you feeling? "She questioned as she wrote something down.

"Just fine. Thank you."

"Good. I'm going to do a couple of check ups and make sure you and Timothy are ok. Then I will be out of your hair."

"Ok."

I let her do her thing as we talked about Timothy and what I needed to do.

"Ok Thank You Joy." I said as she left.

We continued to relax and let Jr. sleep until feeding and I was waiting for Gia to call me and tell me about her appointment. I couldn't wait to find out whether she was having my niece or nephew.