Gia

I want to clear up the confusion from last chapter. Hector and Tia just met.When she was saying he she's talking about a different man. Sorry.

In Tias next chapter you may find out his name.

------------------------------------

I was awoken by the sound of my cellphone ringing.

I groaned. I was off today and wanted to be lazy.It was the weekend and I wanted to enjoy that.

"Hello?"I answered still half asleep.

"Gia baby I need you to come to my office.We need to talk."

"Uh Hector do I have to? I'm sleepy."

"Now! Gia now! Yes get ya ass up."

That woke me up.What was he yelling at me about?

Before I could respond he hung up.

No he didn't hang up in my face.I don't know what tha fuck is wrong with him but he needa lose that attitude.

I sigh trying to calm my nerves.

I got up and took a nice hot shower.But the more I thought about what happened the angrier I got.

I got out and did my usual air dry.I made sure to keep my hair wrapped so that it wouldn't get wet.

I went into my closet grabbing a pair of high waisted ripped pants with a strapless red halter top. I decided on a pair of strapped red wedges to with it.

I walked around freely for awhile since Tia wasn't home to make sure I was dry.

I walked back in my room and brushed my teeth and washed my face. I didn't like a lot of makeup so I put on mascara and red lipstick. I put in my tongue ring and nose ring.I didn't put them in for work.

I unwrapped my hair letting it fall freely down my back.I then through on my clothes.

I grabbed a red clutch putting my stuff in it before grabbing my keys and walking out.

Once outside I through on some ray band sheriff glass.I walked to my car and sped out to Hector's office.

As I walked in I stopped at the receptionist desk where she directed me upstairs. To the top floor.

I rode on the elevator with two men that were staring at me.I liked the attention. But I knew if my sister was here she would have it.

As the elevator stopped the two men got off with me.

"Damn she fine."

I turned around and smirked at them.

I don't know where this confidence was coming from.I continued my walk over to the other receptionist. She looked up as I took my glasses off.

"Yes? Would you like to speak with Mr.Demetri again?"

Again? What is she talking about? I've never been here.

"I'm sorry you must be thinking off someone else.I was not here."

"Yes you were.Again I'm sorry about what happened. "

What is she talking-.Wait! Tia stupid ass was probably here.

"What was I wearing earlier?"I questioned.