Tia

I'm sorry. I'm totally doing this backwards. I meant to start Gia but instead Tia.Oh well Gia is the next chapter. I hope you still enjoy.

-

Its been months since I spoke to Gia. I felt so drained and weak. I fucked up everything.I hope Hector takes care of her.I know they make each other happy.I was so stupid to think I could break them up to come between the.I was so angry with myself. How could I be like that?

Now Im glad to know Hector isn't for me and never will be. I'm glad to have Timothy.

But I want to see Gia even tho I know she doesn't want to talk to me.

I mean after treating my flesh and blood that way?I guess the saying really is true about not knowing what you have untill its gone.

I just hope she has a good life.I hope Hector continues to make her happy.

I smiled at the thought of them. I stared down at my stomach softly rubbing it. I was 4 months pregnant with a boy.

I was with Timothy even tho I was in lock down. Timothy allowed me to move my stuff into his place.Days later I turned myself in.

Timothy got the best defense lawyer who he believed could help me.I would do anything to be in his arms right now to never be taken away.

When we found out I was pregnant I wasn't happy. I didnt think I should be pregnant now. At the worst time of my life.

I didn't want my son being brought into the world like this. I should've been careful but I loved him already.I wanted to be able to give him everything.

Timothy on the other hand was happy from the start.Planning out everything even tho it wasn't necessarily set that I was gonna get outta here.

I made Timothy promise that he would give our son the life I could and visit me. I still wanted my son to see and know me.

I sighed.

I felt sad to know I couldn't go home with him.

To have a beautiful family.To see and talk with my son. To watch him grow up. Timothy with another woman.

A smile covered my face as I thought of what Timothy would say.

"You needa stop thinking like that. We starting a family together. You just going through something. Everything is going to be just fine."

I looked up noticing a friend I had made in here.Her name was Melissa.

I don't know when but we had gotten close.
Her story was sad and she had given up hope of ever getting outta here.She was kept with me because a guard got her pregnant. 

It started when she was 12.Her father started molesting her. The night her mother died was the worst.

Her father went crazy.He came home drunk. Yelling and screaming his lungs off.

Melissa hid in her closet hoping he wouldn't find her.

He tore up her room trying to get her to come out.Breaking the door down he found a frightened and shaking Melissa.

Melissa felt got brave and tried to fight and get away from her father only for him to over power her.

He dragged her kicking and screaming to the living room saying he wanted something kinky.

Melissa looked up to see her mother crying tied up to a chair.

They bother yelled and yelled never getting her fathers attention.