Tia

I know its short and I'm sorry.But I promise Gia's chapter will be A LOT  better.

Things are about to change for Gia.

But for now...

Enjoy!

-----------

One of the last person I thought I'd see was sitting across from me.

Hector

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm trying to help you.I've talked to Timothy. We agree my lawyer, Mr.Crewz is better fit."Hector said gesturing to the man beside him.

We shook hands.

"Now Ms.Hernandez I need you to tell us everything.Even stuff that you think isn't important."

I nodded.Thinking to herself that she was glad that they had came early.

Tia sighed telling them to get comfortable as I told them about everything from the start of when I first met Rick.

Rick the man who put me in jail.But I will not blame him for my other problems because they were all my fault.Tho it would've been easier without running from him.

We all agreed I needed to be careful and that they would try to do everything to help.

"And what is his last name?"

"Hamilton."

Hector looked at me for a long time kind of creeping me out.

"What does he look like?"

"He's I guess about 5'8, brown skinned, chinky eyes, musclar."

"With a gap?"

I nodded in confusion.

"Look dont worry Tia.We'll get you out.I know exactly were dealing with."

"How do you know him?"

"Long story for another day. But before we go I need you to call your sister.She misses you too.I know yall have had your problems but I believe yall will work through it.And don't tell her about me helping you.It's a surprise.Yall will be much happier in each other's life."

I smiled.

"Thank you Hector."

"Welcome."

I nodded thanking them before walking back.

"New lawyer? And different man? How would baby daddy take that?"The guard said as we walked back.

I took note of the guards face not saying a word.

I walked to the phones thankful for one being free.I dialed the number I forced myself to remember.

"Hello?"

"Gia?"

"Tia."

Tears filled my eyes as my sister said my name.I was glad to just hear her voice.

"I'm sorry Tia.I shouldn't have done you like that.Your my sister and I love you."

"No need to apologize.I'm the one who owes you one.I love you too and am sorry for not being the big sister you needed.I'm glad you didnt take after me.I'm proud of the woman youve become.Your newphew is going to love you too."

"Your pregnant! Oh my gosh.I have to come see you.I forgive you.I want our relationship back."

"Me too.But please please I beg you don't come see me.Not till its safe.I can't put you in danger.I will never forgive myself."

"But-."

"Promise me Gia."

"I promise."

"Look I love you.I will call when I can.I hope I will get to see you again. So we can sit and have a long talk."

"I love you Tia. And I will hold you to that."

I hung up the phone and made my way to Melissa who sat with the other pregnant women watching tv.

I sat down and just stared thinking of everything and nothing at the same time.My thoughts were broken as I finally realized someone was rubbing my arm.

I looked over at Melissa.

"You ok?"

I nodded.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm just happy."I said as tears threatened to fall.

Melissa smiled and I went on.

"I talked to my sister.I miss her so much.I wished I wasn't in here.So I can be with her and I can be with Timothy. He could rubbing my stomach."

"I wish I could have something like you have.A man that wants to be with me.A sister that loves me.I want something different than being in here."

"You have me. I don't want you to ever say that.I am here."

"Some for me honey.But promise me.That if something happens you will take care of Sophie."

I nodded then gave her a side hug.

I was happy to at least have one friend inside here.Not having to watch my back with her.She was gonna be here for me and same for her.She needed someone to love her.She needed someone who wouldn't abandon her.

I would do that for her.

I rubbed her stomach. Feeling Sophie kick.

We spent the day watching tv, walking outside, bible, and going to a parenting class.

At the end of the day we laid down in our beds.With a few last kicks from Jr.Sleep took over me.

Alexis