Chapter Twenty Four: 🍋One Eyed Assassin⚠️

TW: smut, depression, suicidal thoughts, incomplete sex and drug abuse. If that's not your thing, I recommend skipping this one.

 If that's not your thing, I recommend skipping this one

🌃2017, Toman Building🌃

I come through the doors of Mikey's office with blood splattered across my clothes. I had just finished my job as a drive by shooter; had to kill some whistleblower who threatened to expose us, now he's bleeding out on the street and I'm here, living in absolute luxury built on blood money. Yet despite having almost everything, it can't give me the one thing I want the most: my left eye.

"I see you're back..." he comments without glancing away from his computer. I peel off my biker suit, leaving me in my underwear and saunter over to his side. He turns his chair towards me and I straddle his hips. He turns off his computer and gives me his mostly undivided attention, "What is it?"

"Don't act like you don't know, darling."

And he does know what it is I want or sometimes even need. Ever since I found out I couldn't race due to regulations stating that I needed to have good eyesight, I have been a slave to my own hedonistic desires; but it's all empty...a distraction to cloud my mind from this grim reality. Still it is a needed distraction to keep me from jumping off of the roof of this building and he knows this all too well. We're both empty for different reasons and we're left trying to fill that emptiness with anything...anything.

He sighs and says, "Sanzu* left your stuff on the counter." I kiss his cheek and get up to leave, but he grabs hold of my wrist, "I'll be in our room."

There is a secret room behind one of his bookshelves, that is where we take ourselves higher than our pain; where pain can also be pleasure. I walk over to the kitchen and find a plastic baggy full of molly. I take one pill and bring the rest of the baggy with me in case I want to continue the party after my buzz dies. I head over to our room behind the bookshelf and see Mikey laying on the bed; his empty void like eyes focused on me. There once was a time when his eyes were alight like burning coals, but that warmth has died out ever since Bloody Halloween. A lot has changed since that day twelve years ago.

"Chieko..." his clear voice pulls me away from my dizzying thoughts.

"Sorry...I was just thinking about something unnecessary." I throw the baggy on the nightstand and crawl on top of Mikey to straddle his hips. He sits up and holds me close to him by the swell of my hips. I stare back at him with ill concealed lust and ask of him, "Mikey, fuck me until it stops hurting."

I take his hand and press it against where my heart would be. He kisses me as his hand slips to my bra clasps and removes it, quickly casting it aside. I tangle my fingers in his newly dyed black hair. Slowly the effects of the aphrodisiac takes over my senses as I begin to heat up. His cold fingers pinch and play with my nipples, eliciting a moan from me; to which he takes advantage of to shove his tongue into my mouth. 

He pins me down against the bed; his grip vice on my wrists, "Yes, that look. The molly must be kicking in..." his other hand dances across my skin down to my panties, to which he deftly pulls them off. I suck in a wild breath as he stares at my vagina with dark wolffish desire. "How bad do you want my dick in you?"

"So...so bad."

In response he goes in between my legs and finds my clit; he begins to viciously suck on it. Moans and pathetic whimpers pour out from my mouth as my mind begins to turn into mush from his ruthless mouth and the molly I took earlier. He gives my clit a final lick before shoving his tongue inside of my pussy. His fingers however continued to pinch and play with my bundle of nerves. He releases my wrists and grabs onto one of my breasts. It's like he wants to dominate my body all in one go.

"Oh god...oh god Mikey." I cry out.

He pulls his face away from my heat and says, "God, you're so beautiful when you look so..." he presses his thumb down on my clit, "desperate for my cock." The tip of his cock is teasing and tormenting my needy hole. "Beg for it or I'll leave you here like this."

"Please...please daddy, fuck me. Fuck me until I can't think of anything else besides your name." I plead with him.

And with that display, he shoves his big throbbing cock inside of me; I feel myself stretch around him. He looks at me in amazement, "No matter how many times I've fucked this needy little hole of yours, it's always so tight. Tight just for me."

Barely giving me time to even breathe, he hoists my legs over his shoulders as he fucks me deeply. I practically scream in pleasure as he pounds away inside of me. I open my eyes and what I see almost fractures my already dead heart. His eyes are dead; I can tell he's enjoying himself but...it just reminds me of how empty we truly are. I cover my eyes with the back of my hand as I begin to cry.

He almost stops, but I nearly shout at him, "Keep going! I need this damn it!"

He sighs and mutters, "Then let me see your face." My hand is pulled away to reveal my tears and vulnerability. "Why're you crying?"

"It's just..." my vision swims in technicolor as I stare at the love of my life before me. All of the emotions I kept locked inside come alive. "It's just...do you think we'll ever feel the way we did when we were kids?"

His eyes widen at this question, "What do you mean?"

"I mean...will we ever feel alive and passionate again?"

He remains silent before pulling out of me, "No...I don't think it's possible...given everything that we've done." I feel my heart drop after hearing the grim declaration. My heart just couldn't take it anymore. I grab my pills off of the table and go over to pull on one of my outfits that I have left at his office. "Where are you going?"

"I have to go take a smoke. My mood just died." I coldly reply before storming out of his office.

*A/N: so I know that the only time we see Sanzu in the future is the Bonten arc, but I sort of head-cannon him always being in Toman in the future/present. I mean he's pretty obsessed with Mikey.