Side Story Two: 🍋Jealous of a Damn Motorcycle🍋

A/N: this future is gonna be the original timeline of events before Takemitchy started time traveling and changing everything.

I rummage through our shared closet searching for something to wear to an auto show that Mikey is taking me to. Ever since I lost my eye, I've come to notice that my boyfriend would do random acts of contrition every now and then. He'd buy me the fastest and latest model of a motorcycle, he's buy first copy books of Natsume Sōseki and whatever else my heart desires; but I know these actions are rooted in a sense of guilt over me being unable to follow my dreams.

"You still haven't gotten dressed?" I whirl my head around and meet Mikey's obsidian eyes.

"Yeah, I can't figure out what I want to wear."

Mikey looks through my closet and pulls out a short black dress, "This would look perfect on you." 

"Eh it's better than nothing." I shrug as I get dressed. Mikey is sitting at the edge of our bed, watching me closely as I pull up the dress. His burning gaze begins to get to me and I feel my cheeks start to warm, "Mikey, could you zip me up?"

Silently he gets up; his fingertips gently glide down from my shoulder blades to the small of my back where the zipper is. My heart beats in anticipation of his next move, but to my surprise he simply zips me up.

I look at him to notice a small smirk directed at me as he offers me his arm, "We're gonna be late Cinderella~"

I loop my arms with his and mutter, "Right..."

🌃🌃🌃🏍🌃🌃🌃

The driver drops us off in front of the entrance of the high end auto dealership. Everyone there has been exclusively invited to bid on the fastest motor vehicles in production. We walk through the gallery and instinctively my legs take me to the motorcycle section. Mikey practically has to run after me once he notices how fast I'm moving towards the motorcycles.

His arm wraps tightly around my waist, "Small talk doesn't interest you, huh?"

"Nope. If any of those rich assholes knew a damn thing about racing then I'd be interested." My smirk now fully present as I check out the make of each of the motorcycles.

I glide my fingertips along the leather seating and crouch down to get a good look at the engine. Even with my back to my boyfriend, I can feel his eager and burning gaze rake across my body.

"Are you perhaps interested in this motorcycle m'am?" I look up at a representative.

"How fast can this baby go?" I ask nonchalantly.

"About 300 km."

I click my tongue in annoyance, "Damn gentlemen's agreement. Is there anything here that goes above 300 km?"

The representative glances around nervously and notices Mikey standing right next to me, "Well...there is one model in the VIP section that is said to go up to 333 km."

I feel myself warm up in anticipation, "333 km? Is it for sale or can someone at least test ride it?" My heart starts racing at the idea of 333 km.

"You would have to ask the man who built it but I can most definitely take you to the VIP." He says looking to Mikey for approval. The representative leads us to the back where there are markedly less people than the general viewing area. Before departing the man tells us, "The motorcycle is in the center over there, I think the guy who made it is also hanging around there."