Chapter Twenty Five: ⚠️A Friendly Face⚠️

TW: depression, suicide, drug abuse and a sad Mikey. Also low key kind of see this song as probably what Takemitchy is feeling through out Tokyo Revengers. What my sleeping schedule has been like tbh 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

I wander the streets of Tokyo, unsure of what to do with myself

I wander the streets of Tokyo, unsure of what to do with myself. I just keep walking until my feet hurt; when I stop, I realize it's already morning and the molly has worn off. I glance around and notice that I'm in front of the prison holding Draken. Shit. I can't see him...not like this. Just as I turn to leave, I hear a familiar voice call out to me.

"Chieko! Is that you?!"

I turn and instantly I recognize Takemitchy; I could never forget such a kind and friendly face. "Takemitchy...what're you doing here?"

"I came here to see Draken. Are you here to do the same?"

"Well...not exactly." I sheepishly reply.

Suddenly he looks at me with a purpose, "Chieko, can we talk?"

Suddenly a straight laced looking guy with black hair and steel grey eyes comes rushing out, "Takemichi! What the hell were you thinking rushing-" he stops lecturing him as soon as he sees me, then he pulls him aside and says rather loudly, "Do you have any idea who you're talking to?"

Takemitchy looks back at me and then to the guy, "Um yeah...that's Chieko Hori I knew her back in middle school."

"No. Chieko Hori is suspected of being an assassin for Toman. She works directly with Sano." He glares at me, "What were you planning on doing to him?"

I study him, and that's when it clicked: Hanma and I killed his senior detective. If he's smart enough to figure out who I am...then he's probably already figured out what I did to his old senior detective. 

"Nothing, he was the one who approached me. I didn't even know he was here." I tell him plainly.

"Are you trying to convince me that you weren't sent here to take him out?"

"Whether you believe me or not is irrelevant. But Takemitchy, if you wanna chat with me you have to ditch the detective."

"Yeah sure, let's go." He readily agrees.

The detective glares at me, "Don't worry, I'll bring our Takemitchy back home safe and sound. Come on, let's go."

Takemitchy awkwardly waved to the detective as we walk away from him.

🧋🧋🧋🏍🧋🧋🧋

I take him to a nearby cafe where we sit outside. I've noticed for a while that he's been staring at my eyepatch. I light up a cigarette and calmly tell him, "If you want to ask about it, you can go ahead and ask."

"Oh...well I didn't want to be rude. But how did that happen?" He meekly asks me.

"I see I'm not the only one who can't remember Bloody Halloween."