Side Story Seventeen: 🍋Brat🍋

A/N: I think this will be the last side story for now. I'm really itching to get into the next arc so expect normal chapters soon. Anyways onto the story.

I stare at my near empty glass of whiskey, listening to the other Toman execs drone on to my fiancé

I stare at my near empty glass of whiskey, listening to the other Toman execs drone on to my fiancé. These meetings at hotel bars with the other top tiers are always a bore since Mikey has his attention on everyone but me. My boredom reaches its peak when I make the risky decision of slowly moving my hand down to his thigh. His leg jerks at this but he doesn't make any other move to show what is happening under the table. My fingers glide closer to his cock; I lightly touch it, desiring any reaction from him. We make eyes at each other for a brief moment before he reaches down and wraps his hand around mine to force my grip onto his hardening cock. My eyes drift over to him to study his face for a moment; he's still stoic while speaking with the execs, it's almost as though nothing is happening. Unfortunately for him, I want these men to go away so I can have my man all to myself. My fingers mess around with his zipper and pulls out his impressive cock. He clenches his jaw as I give him slow teasing strokes. A glare is shot in my direction but I continue to poke the bear and slowly pump his hard on. He isn't going to get what he wants that quickly.

"Mikey...um Mikey are you paying attention?" Sanzu questions his distracted leader.

"Yeah Mikey, is there something wrong?" I ask innocently, knowing all too well that the moment we're alone he's going to have me bent over and begging.

"I'm sorry, I guess the alcohol has gotten to me. Can we continue this later? I wish to go back up to my room."

"Of course, we can pick this meeting back up tomorrow." Sanzu quickly answers.

"Good work everyone, you're dismissed." Mikey doesn't make a move to leave and watches as all the men disperse. Once they're gone he glares at me and leans in close to my ear to whisper, "Do you think you're being cute acting like a slut while I'm having a meeting?"

"No, I just got bored and wanted your attention. Did I do something wrong daddy?" I ask with false innocence in my tone.

Silently he zips up his pants and grabs my hand, dragging me to the elevator. That's when I knew I was going to get it. When Mikey is silent, that can only mean he's thinking of the worst way to punish someone. As the doors close, he demands, "Give me your panties right now." I don't play oblivious this time and simply slip off my black thong before handing it to him. He scrunches it up near his nose and takes a deep whiff of it. "Good. Now touch yourself."

He backs me up against the glass elevator, his stare penetrating my soul in this empty small box. I bunch up my black dress, giving him a clear view of my pussy before I reach down and insert two fingers inside me. His stare only gets more intense as he watches me hook my fingers inside myself. My vagina is emitting soft wet sounds. "Go faster, we're nearing the penthouse suite." His voice is low and filled with lust. I go as fast as I can as the elevator slowly makes its way to the top floor. We maintain eye contact as I continue to pleasure myself in front of him. "Fuck...I don't think I can control myself much longer."

He leans in and roughly presses his lips against mine in lustful desperation. My hand is pulled away from my vagina, only to be replaced with his much larger fingers inside of me. My face heats up and my hands reach up to pull on his short black hair. I'm already a complete mess and we haven't even got back to our suite yet. Almost like answering my silent prayers for relief the elevator dings and the doors open. He picks me up and carries me princess style over to the nearby couch. My back is pressed against the cushions in a matter of seconds and Mikey is climbing over the armrest of the couch and on top of me. One hand is planted near my head and the other is pulling off his tie.

"Chieko...I'm going to ruin you completely for being such a damn brat tonight." He pulls me closer to him by my hips; his clothed hard on is pressed against my own heat.

My black dress is torn to tatters, much to my displeasure, "Did you seriously have to rip my dress?"

In response he sticks his fingers inside of me and curls them. I whimper and moan at this action. "You must really not wanna move around tomorrow."

"Aw but I think you like me being bratty babe~ at least your friend down there does~" I emphasize this by giving his dick a nice long stroke.

"Get up." Knowing that he's probably at the limit with his patience with me I do as he says. "Take off your bra and bend over the couch." And so I do; I hear the rustling of clothes and start to look back but I get met with a slap on the ass, "Did I say you could look back?" I quietly wait staring ahead. "Put your wrists behind your back." I do this and I feel smooth fabric tie around my wrists.

He tugs my arms back, bringing my ass pressed flush against something familiar and phallic. He enters me raw and I find myself moaning and nearly crying out from the shock of suddenly being filled to the brim by his massive cock. Not even showing a hint of mercy, Mikey immediately sets a quick pace as he roughly fucks my wet hole. I have to rest my top half against the couch as he goes feral on my bottom half. "M-Mikey...oh fuck!"

Another slap is administered to my flank, "Wrong name."

"Ahhh...daddy!" I scream as he continues slam himself against my g-spot.

My legs start to wobble from the intense pace that Mikey had set. He notices this and chuckles before having my hips in a vice grip, "And you were talking such a big game earlier...did I already fuck you so stupid that you forgot how to use your legs?" 

Mikey holding my hips up against him is the only reason why I haven't fallen to the floor already. I must've really pissed him off this time. I feel myself tighten around his cock, indicating that my climax is near. His strokes start to get faster and sloppier as he chases after our nirvana. Finally I release all over his dick and this cause him to cum deep within my vagina. Hot sperm is shot deep within me as I feel him lean over me. His torso is draped over my back as he loosely holds me.

"So Chieko, what did we learn?"

"Not to tease you during meetings." I answer breathily.

He pulls out and picks me up, carrying me over to the bed, "Good girl."