Chapter 52: Breath Of Flower, Final Form...

"Connect your thoughts, Swing your Blades"

---

The day All Might and UA students saved the I-Expo from the villains. M/n watched the media about it after treating a woman's sickness and was concerned about her son.

"I-Expo? That's where my son is at right now. I should call him-" M/n pulled out her phone, but notice that there's no signal. "I should get going now."

"There's no need to worry M/n-san. The number 1 hero, All Might is with him. I'm sure your son is alright." One of Douma's followers says.

"But.. I still need to go back home. He'll get worried and wonder why I haven't return yet." She glanced back at screen.

"Seeing how the villains nowadays are getting more cruel, and even though he's training to become a hero. I can't help but worried about him."

Douma smiled before he stand up, "You hate to see your beloved son get hurt by those villains. A mother's love is truly wonderful. I love it." He approaches M/n and caress her cheek.

"For you, I will see what I can do to ensure your child won't get hurt by the villains."

Right when Y/n's mother begin to trust Douma, all came crashing down after she learned that Douma devoured the followers of the cult. Confronting him for his lies, discovering he's a demon and fleeing the temple.

"W-Wait! M/n-chan!" Douma attempts to reach for her, but was stopped by his master.

"Just kill her already Douma."

The Uppermoon two was ordered to kill her by the demon originator.

At the butterfly estate, Douma painfully looks at M/n. "I just wish you didn't run away."

"No, no, no, no...! Let go of my mom!!!"

Douma escaped from Y/n but had a cut on his arm. He took one more look at them before he left and return to his cult.

---

Mt. Lady and Kamui woods joined the other pro heroes who were battling Douma's miniature ice replicas of himself.

Hawks avoid Douma's ice doll assault by flying up, he caught a sight of Y/n who was about to fight Douma again.

He recalled that the Erasure hero: Eraserhead contacted him after the Japanese Hero Billboard Chart announcement.