blurb full

Nario

Nario an italian name , meaning cheerful , a name my father gave me as he was always scared that I would be like his father , a psychopath.

But by giving me a cheerful name didn't changed my nature instead it had opposite effect on my life , manipulated by my own mother at young age , fired a bullet in my uncle head at 12 year old. I was never the obedient one like other capo di capi childern , as I never had licked the other organization godfather's ass like they do.

My sole focus was to do my father's dirty work and I was free to do What I wanted , I had everything a eighteen year old desired , I was the best made man my father wanted but a single mistake in term of a pen drive, which had some of my torturing skill videos as I liked to collect them. Got in the hands of cop , led me to become a husband at eighteen to a women , much older than me.

A deal was struck between me and my father , marry the low rank solider thirty year old daughter and be the most respect man in The Bonnazio crime family or forgot the plan to kill my own mother.

I choosed revenge.

Giving both of us what we wanted as my father didn't wanted his high rank man breathing on his neck so he choose a low rank solider daughter whose father was okay to sell her , to a fucking psychopath bastard like me and now the world most naive and puking sweet woman. Is my wife.

Milan

Every girl in the mafia family is promised to someone at young age. I was too , but my all three husband-to-be were to much older than me that , they died before marriage labeling me as a cursed soul.

After that I was never promised to someone again , I mean who wants an low solider daughter as a wife , the only thing avaliable for me was to become someone Mistress, in my father's words.

But when the opportunity for my father to sell me came he accepted without any second thought , so I became Mrs.Bonnazio and not some simple Bonnazio but Mrs.Nario Bonnazio , the future boss , the Magus , the ruthless made man , the eighteen year old to my thirty ,the psychopath who never shows mercy to anyone, especially women. Is my husband.

Note

this is an mafia romance containing 18plus themes. older woman heroine and younger hero. All the characters in this are of consenting age and no things or themes are related to real world. mafia is romanctic in fiction world. take care of yourself in real world and be safe. please vote comment and like.

Follow me on insta for latest updates
@itskjvickay_