chapter 18

Chapter 18

Milan

THE next kiss was hungry and angry. Fast and dominant. I thought his tongue was going deep down my throat .

I moaned loud as he touches my nipples. They were already hard by the cold chill in closet and Nario fingers made them more hard. He shoves his hand under my shirt and pulls out my breast from bra and starts to twist it , and I moan because it felt good.

"Yes baby moan loud for me." He said as he bit my neck main while his other hand didn't left my jaw as he was holding it. He kisses me again , I am still pinned to the wall as his other hand left my nipples and started to slowly trace my body curves. My whole body shivered by his lazy touch. He stops by my trouser and then forcely shoves his hand in them. I got confuse as I thought , I should focus on his kisses or his hands as both were distracting me from each of his movement.

In seconds he grabs the hem of my panties while his tongue was still fighting my tongue ,then he shoves my panties down as he speaks by breaking the wild kiss , while his fingers started to gather my arousal.

"So wet. I hope it doesn't flood my room Milan." Blush form on my cheeks and more liquid gushed out. I released a loud moan when his finger brushed my clit and outer folds. His warm breath touched my lips as he starts to rub his fingers back and forth fast. My eyes rolled up by pleasure. It was the most unique and delicious feeling I ever had. The pleasure waves got high as his finger rub my clit more. My lips parted , My head fell back as I moaned loud.

"DON'T STOP!!." At this Nario laughed wickedly.

"See baby how I stopped your useless questions." Well I agree. I thought.

Before I could reach the edge , , He instantly put out his hand and I whimpered because I couldn't come as I was close. I grab his hand as he speaks in calming tone.

"Shh....I will make you come but first curse at me." I frown and his grin widen.

"Say son of a bitch make me come and say it loud."

He said and my lips parted as a blush form on my cheeks because I wasn't allowed to curse at home and he ordered me to curse.

′ It wasn't lady like to curse' . In my mother words.

"I don't have all day." I snap out of my thoughts by his voice and found him , licking his fingers which had my juice. I blushed hard because he looked hot while lapping on them. His tongue swirlled around them as his saliva coated them.

This sight of him made me more wet but I turned my head to side. Which meant ′ I won't curse ′

He moved my face toward him and smiled in a twisted way as he sensed that I wasn't going to curse. To torture me more , He shoved his hand again in my trouser then started to push one finger in my pussy. "Ahh..." I moaned cause of the sensation. It was unique sensation for me because I never had fingered myself. I had always rubbed my clit to climax. I felt his finger entering my pussy , it hurt a little but not in a bad way. After few seconds he started to push it in and out slowly as he brushed my clit by his thumb.

"Curse.. Milan." He grunted but I ignored him. Shock waves of pleasure crossed by body and I moaned whenever he brushed my clit. My breath coming out loud , my eyes rolling up as Nario growling and panting voices made me more hot. I don't know why but I moved my hand to his pants but it felt good when his hard thing touched my hand. I press my hand more to feel it's structure. He groaned in pleasure because of it and his speed to rub my clit became fast. He groaned again when I squeeze his manhood and in instant his hand left my jaw then he shoved my hand away from his manhood.

"Not my cock turn baby .....curse Milan." He ordered. But I didn't obey him. Because he was already giving attention to my clit , so there was no need to curse. I thought to myself. His grunted as his finger push in more and I was close to coming. I licked my lips and panted as I was going to come but he stopped it by pinching my nipple hard as a pain shot my body , Feeling high and defeat while tears were streaming down my face as I pleaded.

"Nario...I-I want to come." He only grunted as I watched , drops of sweat dripping from his forehead on his face.

"You will but only if you curse." He said as he pinched my clit and moved his thumb on it , in circles. The pressure became too much in my belly. I was high but he slowed his movement , bringing me down again and again. I couldn't handle this much torture. So I cursed__Loudly.

"SON OF A B-BITCH LET ME COME!!." And my breath stops.

"Good cat." He grin as he rubs my clit faster and faster then pushes his finger a little deep. I release a loud breath and my eyes again rolled up , my lips parted as a bullet of pleasure shot my body and I came ...watching many stars in my vision. I was still high and I could feel my juice falling on my thighs.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" He grunt as I nod my head eagerly.

Yes , I want to touch his cock. Yes ,I want to feel his pierced tongue again. Yes ,I want to feel his body on me again. Yes, I was in ecstasy and I also had lost my mind. Yes , I want to rub my arousal on his abs. Nario grin vanishes at my nod as he stops to rub my clit then took out his finger from my pussy , then his hand from my tourser. I whimper because it felt good and he stopped.

"Too bad I don't have time."

Bastard.

No way is he going to leave me just like that. A smile form on his face by watching my expressions. He grabs my jaw again and kiss me hard , I could taste myself on his tongue. It was a little salty and me , I guess.

After breaking the kiss he shoves his fingers in my mouth deep making me gag a little and then started to swirl them in my mouth , as if he is mixing my saliva with my taste. I should have felt disgust by this , but insanely it made me more wet.

"So beautiful with puffy eyes and puffy pussy" Nario said then took out his fingers from my mouth with a loud pop. I felt my Saliva dripping on my chin and he bent down to lick it , I felt his pierce when his tongue swirlled on my chin. He stood straight and grinned while sucking the fingers one by one which had my taste and juice. And trust me , it made me want to suck his finger again. Nario spoke as he finished his finger licking activity.

"So sweet Milan , Never in my life I licked a women pussy or drank it's juice. I had always fucked them hard." He makes a sucking sound as he sucks his finger again and then pull it out from his mouth to speak.

"But you my doe-eyed. You are so pure like snow and you only belong to me . Nobody has touched you. My tongue was the first to go down and trust me baby my cock is so jealous from it. And with your sweet taste I think I have a new hobby , which is to lick your pussy and drown in it." He bends down again and kisses my both cheek as I gasp because of his words and kiss. It was unexpected for me.

He releases my jaw which was still in his grip , it hurt a little but pain was not to much to handle.

"Wait for me and remember don't over smart me....." He said as he winked and turn his back to me.

" I am going to freshen up as I have a flight in few hours and you should change. After that we will go down to meet your new guard ."

Just Like before he left me alone without giving me any answers. And I_____ like before made friends with shock and silence along with the crave for my husband.

Like comment and share

A/N

please comment as it helps me know your thoughts.