chapter 11

Chapter 11

NARIO

Don't be a fucking pup , don't call her beautiful , don't think about her soft skin. Give her your most son of a bitch cold shoulder. But all the promises I made with myself while waiting for my bride went into trash as I watched her walking toward me.

She looked perfect in every sense that there were no words to describe her beauty in that dress. An rage followed behind as I looked around , if some dickward was watching my bride. And to my disappointment every fucking person was looking at her. I wanted to crush their eyes with my foot for watching her.

Moving my gaze around more to glare at the dickwards , my eyes went to the son of bitch whose eyes were not leaving my wife , he was watching her big open mouth and I glared at him.

"Stop glaring at the child."

Enzo spoke in low tone , he was standing beside me as my best man.

"He should keep his eyes to himself." I whisper shouted as Enzo groaned in irritation. Ignoring the kid and taking my eyes to Milan as she came close to me.

I glared at her father in warning and saw the blush forming on her neck and cheeks. Fuck I want to kiss the blush out of her.

Her features were so beautiful , like an beautiful goddess whose feet I would like to lick. ′ No Nario. Don't fucking think Like that ′ I scolded myself.

The church father was speaking the vows slowly making me more irritate. While my bride was in her own thoughts , only her lips were speaking not her mind. When the time to kiss her came. I don't know why I kissed her slowly or kissed her cheeks. I just wanted to devour her lips in front of every one.

Fucking another tradition to be graceful. But her nervous eyes stopped me. She didn't deserve it. She gave me a shy smile after the kiss but it vanished and my fucking heart fell down. ′ NO NARIO DON'T GET OBSESSED WITH HER .′

******

MILAN

Nario held his hand on my waist while many guest were coming to congratulate us. Most of the people were I only saw in magazine or in news. His hand mostly , tighten on my waist as he glared to the guests who spoke with me more than a minute.

I watched an old couple coming toward us. The man was holding his wife hand , her grace was on other level. They looked in their early 50s.

"Nario Bonnazio , am glad you are married. Your father was so worried about you and as an old godfather. I advice him to marry you as a man reaches high on mountain of success by the help of his wife and we all know marriage is First step of responsibilty. Am I right darling ?"

He asked his wife and then looked toward me. I glance up at Nario and his eyes were stone hard , I felt his grip more on my waist.

"I agree Godfather Oman , the only 'old' person who is wise to adivce such things would be you."

Nario spoke while giving him a professional smile. The man narrowed his eyes but smiled. Of course both are made man. Their first lesson is to never show emotion.

Godfather Oman wife sensing the heat coming from both men and Wanting to change the topic as she spoke with me , warning her husband that women are also with them.

"Honey , you look beautiful."

I smiled at her a little. "Thank you."

I was exhausted by plastering a fake smile on my face and dancing with the godfathers. Other men beside family and godfathers weren't allowed to dance with the bride. My father while dancing spoke about how he is happy that I was some use to him. Making me angry.