Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Milan

I walk down to the living area with Nario. Enzo and cali were standing with a man. His features were boyish and his hairs had an army style cut. Mr.Armano standing there , looking furious at the lady whose back was toward us. she looked tall and good in her red dress.

"Who called you here!!." Armano loudly asks the lady.

"I did father." Nario spoke beside me. He was grining widely. The lady turns and smiles full showing her white teeth as she sees Nario. I felt bad because of her gaze on Nario. But her next words gave me a shock. "Look My favourite and only nephew is here." Her voice , loud and confident. And she was beautiful with high nose and green eyes.

 And she was beautiful with high nose and green eyes

"Aunt Emilia , so good to see you. Young and beautiful as always." She rolls her eyes and smiles. Mr.Armano grits his teeth. "Why did you called her here ?" He asks.

"Because she couldn't attend my wedding and I missed her so much. And I knew you missed her too.... Right father." His words had a taunt in it.

"No I don't miss her ! Did you forgot what she did ?" His father said in a tone which shows anger but his expression were calm. Nario spoke with a shark grin. "Well she didn't wrong me. And she is my Aunt. Right Aunty."

Emilia gave a sad smile and spoke. "Now if am a widow at this age , its not my fault that he took his own life.....and my only brother still blames me." I hear Enzo mutter something but I couldn't heard his words. Although Cali had an evil glint in her eyes.

"Unbelievable!" Mr.Armano rubs his temple and looks at the man. "Leo you can go now." The army styled hair man nods his head and leaves. "And Emilia there is no place for you in my home. "

I felt bad for her . I mean her voice have a deep sadness when she spoke about her husband. But the way she was standing there a few minutes ago. It gave no hint that she could be a widow or married. She looked to be in her early 30s. Maybe 33 year old. But it's shocking as I didn't even knew Nario had a Aunt. I thought he had only one uncle. I shudder as I remembered his uncle.

She smiles ignoring her brother harsh words and moves toward Nario.

"Forget about my problems. Tell me who is this pretty face." She warps Nario in a hug and then looks at me with interest. I frown at her staring but didn't said anything.

"She is my wife 'Aunt'. Cute isn't she." She smiles on Nario words and in seconds she warps me in a tight hug. It was an akward hug for me and I squrim when her hands started to move up and down. I froze as Nario separated her from me and she rise her hands. God this whole family is full of weird people.

Nario rise his left brow as he speaks with a cold tone. "She is mine and she is my wife. Don't make me repeat the history." Mr.Armano shook his head as Emilia laughes. It was not an sweet laugh it was an evil laugh.

"Comon I know Nario , she looks so delicious. I couldn't stop myself....any way forget it. I am feeling hungry." She walks ahead to the dinning area and

Mr.Armano glares at her. "I take my leave people." Armano spoke as he turns to leave mainwhile taking out his phone But then he glances at Cali and turn towards the dinning area. Nario walks ahead leaving me behind , without giving a single glance in my way. His behaviour is werid as if he is avoiding or certainly ignoring me.

*****

"Nario are you going somewhere ?" Emilia asks and I look up to Nario because I wanted to ask same question.

"Cali told me few minutes ago." Emilila spoke again , explaining herself as Nario glare at her . But she didn't move her eyes from him. It meant she wanted answer to her question.

Nario sigh as he looks down at his plate and speaks without looking up from it. "Yeah me and Cali along are going to malay. Enzo will stay here with leo to guard Milan and you ."

I shifted my gaze to cali then Nario as an different feeling started to form in my stomach. Are they both going together. But why ? Cali maybe sensed my thinking by my expression as she spoke looking at me. "Nario and I are going for just some work." Then she starts to cut the piece of roast chicken with knife. Not giving farther information.

"And may I ask what it is ?" Mr.Armano grin as Nario gulped the juice loudly and put down his fork on the table. I look at Enzo who starts to eat again then I shifted my gaze to Cali but she avoided my eyes. I felt like an outsider. I guess everyone knew what was going on , except me.

"But wait I know.... Nario is going to kill his mother."

My knife fell down.

" sick burns." Enzo mutters as he looks at Nario. Who finally looks at me but with an evil smile. My breath stops and Mr.Armano words start to ring loudly. Visions of blood flashes in front of me. I was there when Nario fired the bullet in his uncle head. There was an huge hole in his head and so much blood was gushing out. And when he pointed the gun at his mother direction , Armano dragged him away , Whispering something in his ears. There was too much blood and screaming at that party.

I snap out of my thoughts as I heard Emilia voice. "Finally someone thought to kill that bitch."

I stare at their faces as my throat dried. How can someone easily think to kill their mother. How can these people think about it. I didn't wanted to be in their presence. They were suffocating me .They were speaking about the ways to torture her. My ears are numb as I could hear only few words. I was always scared of blood and wounds after watching Nario's uncle death.

My eyes darted to Enzo as he spoke and grin wickedly. "Damn man. Bring me and I will cut her fingers one by one and use them to make her cu___."

Enzo was cut off by Armano but Emilia was agreeing with Enzo. Cali didn't spoke she was busy eating. While Nario only grinned at me. I never hated anyone grin as I was hating his at this moment.

My stomach twisted and I wanted to puke as visions came in front. I wanted Nario to stop these talks but when I helplessly pleaded with my eyes but he only smiled. It shows his true nature. He is the same man who threaten to kill me. He is the same man who shows mercy to no one but one thing became clear. He won___ I lost. His eyes said.

He made me believe that he was a monster and will remain one.

The more I listen, the more I want to throw up. I knew I had to go before I puke everything out.

"E-Excuse me." I got up from my chair and without even glancing back , I ran toward the room. Opening the bathroom door , I puked and puked until there was nothing in my stomach to puke out. I leaned by the bathroom wall and sighed loudly. This was too much for me. Hell I didn't even saw him kill her but I still throw up by my imagination. This was nothing my father did. God he is a coward who has fun in beating us. But these people are on other level. Why father ___why did you do this to me.

Like comment and share

A/N this is how I imagine ENZO hint hint about a new couple.