Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Milan

My eyes opened by the sunrays ,which were falling on my face. I rubbed my eyes slowly and got up. The sheet fell from my body as I sat straight. I looked down at my body , I was still naked , a blush form on my cheeks as I bring the sheet on my body to cover myself again.

I looked around the room but Nario was nowhere , my eyes widen as I saw the big glass window in front , from where all the sunrays were coming in room as all window shades were up.

Guess Nario did it. But the view was another thing , It was quiet and peaceful. Not like the city traffic and noise.

I looked up to the big clock and it showed 1 o clock.

′ Wow I slept too much from my usual routine' . I thought to myself.

I looked at the side of the bed to find something as I wanted to cover myself , My eyes went to the side table as an folded shirt was placed on it. A smile formed on my face as I thought maybe Nario placed it there for me.

Swinging my legs down , I put the shirt on and searched for Nario but he was nowhere in room. Releasing a disappointed sigh. I opened my suit case which had my some stuff in it.

It was delivered one day before my marriage and the other bags were to be delivered today. I took out a pink shirt with pink trouser as it give the look of jump suit. I also took out a kimono as I love Kimonos. I have few Kimonos and this one was my favourite as it had multishaded patterns. I took out my things like toothbrush , shampoo and my clothes and went in the bathroom for my usual hygiene.

I was brushing my hair when the maid enterend the room . She look a little old. Maybe in her mid 40s. She looked at me and smile as I returned the smile politely.

"Miss , Are you hungry or do you need anything? . I am maid Edia and in-charge of whole staff. If you need anything please tell me. And Master said if you wanted to explore the house. I will accompany you. "

My smile dropped as I felt a little sad about Nario not exploring the house with me. 'He didn't even came to wake you up.' I blocked the thought soon as it came and smiled.

"Yes , that will be greatful and Maid Edia will you please help me arranging my stuff in the closet."

"Of course Miss. It's my duty to help you. But first you should eat something young lady."

She talked in a polite way , it remainded me of my mother. I hope she is okay. Thinking about the food , I got hungry. Because the last time I ate it was at the wedding and I had only few bites as I was more nervous than hungry.

I smiled brightly as I spoke. "But after that , I want to explore and where is Nario ?"

Maid Edia smiled and spoke. "Both master and young master had already left Miss. Should we go down to dining area so you could eat."

"Oh o-okay." I frown but quickly masked my expression. Her smile show pitiness and I felt bad for myself as I didn't knew the whereabouts of my own husband.

'He doesn't want to be your husband , just a little gentleness and you have already lost your mind.'

But he was gentle so I....

I shoved the bitter thoughts away. And followed maid Edia.

After eating and introducing to the staff who were so good and polite except for some. I explored the house and my feelings were right as the whole house was beautiful with white marble and wooden decoration. But my favourite spots were the big garden with many flowers , where you could easily enjoy sitting there for many hours. And the pool area which was so big and out of the mind.

Although the mansion is huge for two people and now three. The last side of the house was for servants room where all staff stayed including the guards.

Nario didn't came home and for some reason I was waiting for him and I didn't knew why. I was feeling bore also as I had explore the whole house ,so there was nothing for me to do.

It was dinner time , which I skipped by telling the maids , that I will eat when Nario will come. But truth to be told I didn't knew when he will come home. I checked my phone many times but there were no messages or calls from him. So I called my mother and talked with her for an half hour. In which she asked me about everyone behaviour with me and I told her that I am Fine and everyone was okay. She also told me that father didn't came home last night. Maybe he was glambing again. Lastly she wanted to ask about my wedding night. And I blushed hard ignoring her and saying goodbye.

"Miss , Should I put this up ? " Lina the cute young maid gestured toward my books , to put them in shelf. I nodded my head and she started to arrange them. We were arranging my stuff in the closet and few books of mine in the shelf of walk-in closet. But the most shocking thing was , that every thing in this room was huge. The bathroom , the walk-in closet , the glass windows , the bed. As if many people lived in here not one.

I opened the wardrobe other side to explore , it was filled with Nario clothes. Mostly were dark shades. There were only few suits as mostly were T-shirts or leather jackets. My eyes went toward the side cupboard which had a horse knob on it and when I tried to open it. Lina shouted making me flinch back. "NO! , Miss I am sorry but its young master's and he doesn't like when someone touch it."

I narrowed my eyes and looked at it again. "Why ?" I asked.

"Well I don't know , but last time when the maid opened it and A huge havoc was formed in house."

"So , nobody knows what is in it."

She shook her head in No and I sigh in defeat because .. she looked scared and I won't force her. Nor am brave enough to ask him. Or am I ?

Like , comment and share please please vote.