chapter 15

Chapter 15

Milan

Am lied down on bed , my stomach is growling in hunger. And dinner time has passed but still I've been refusing to eat, whenever the maids bring food.

Why am doing this ? Because I want answers. First is why he stopped and slept on couch. Second is why he have secret cupboard. Third is why he killed his doctor and fourth ...is I am a coward and I won't ask him a single thing.

The room door fly opened and I got up from the bed. Nario stood there looking angry and handsome as hell in his leather Jacket with blue shirt and blue jeans and of course his different shaded eyes made him more alluring. He walks toward me and I squrim a little.

"Why did you refuse to eat dinner ?"

′ Snitches ′ I thought.

Feeling a little flushed , standing I walked toward him and stood in front of him.

′ why are you going close stupid.′ My brain shouted.

"I-I wanted to eat with you but you didn't came home early so- I refused." I replied while I tucked the strand of hair behind my ear , which had fallen on my face

At my reply , he comes close and I gulp in fear. He move his hand toward my face , touches my cheek , my gaze goes to his lips. I blush hard remebering all the things he did with his lips and tongue. My core clench and my lips part.

"I guess you forgot my girl , never nag me without reason. I was busy and am always busy. So like a good girl__ eat , sleep , rest and lastly Don't . Poke . The . Dog." He snarls as he grab my jaw , his pink tongue darts out. He Drags my face close to his and lick my parted lips making me more wet.

God am I sick. His harsh words are making my core clench and my Nipples hard. He releases my jaw and backs away. I nod my head but also felt bad that he didn't kiss me.

"So are you eating with me now." I covered my mouth with my hand as the words blurt out. 'Do I have a death wish.' I thought.

"Did you even listen to what I just said...." He growls and I get away from him. Tears gather in my eyes because of his tone but I looked up at the ceiling to shove them back. Guess he can't stand my presence that's why he slept on couch. I was angry as I stutter in a loud tone.

"Fi-Fine. I understood , b-but tell me why did you sleep on couch and why didn't you come home early then I won't nag you anymore." He narrows his eyes as a grin forms on his face.

"Did my pretty wife wanted to come again and again that's why she required my presence ?" He mocks and the grin vanishes from his face as his eyes became dark like his words.

" Remember this Milan. You are 'my' wife. I will make you come wherever I like. I will sleep with you whenever I want."

I wanted to slap him hard. I wanted to shout , but again why the hell I am a coward. And in seconds __more scenario's started grow in my mind. Did he went to another lady that's why he came late. That's why he isn't answering my questions. I mean all the mafia men have mistress or sometimes they visit to whorehouse.

Thinking about him touching other women made my heart ache. I know I don't love him or anything but I also don't want other women to touch him.A tear slide from my eye because of these thoughts.

Nario looks at my face as he grab my neck and grin , he comes close again and he licks the tear away. I shudder in fear because of his hold on my neck. It's tight grip but not too much. And at the same time I felt my pussy became more wetter. I was in lust , fear and both are on high level.

Nario tightens the grip a little as he spoke. "You don't even know Milan what these tears do to me. Hell what your presence do to me. I want to fuck you hard and kill you at the same time. I want to be your dog and lick your feet mainwhile I want to stop your breath , I don't want someone else. I want you and I fucking love it when I defy my pleasure crave as I am doing with yours. The lust baby is visible in your eyes."

I try to look away. But he growls and move close , making me look at him. My chest is rising up and down. My breaths coming out loud. My heart is banging in my chest. I am wet and scared because of him as he is threatening to kill me and wanting to fuck me at the same time.

"Na-rio." I choke and my stomach growled loud cause of hunger. In instant , He released my neck and shouted making me flinch hard.

"GET THE FUCKING DINNER READY! "

He goes out of the room. Leaving me alone as I was breathing hard. God am so stupid. So useless , so lame. Just one move of gentleness and I thought Nario Bonnazio cared for me. I forgot that Nario Bonnazio is a certificate psychopath. The same psychopath I want to sleep and escape at the same time.

****

"What is the meaning of this Nario." Mr.Armano walks in the dinning area. I stopped eating and look up to him. He was wearing a plain shirt and pant. Nario grin wickedly as he speaks in a mocking way.

"Father , your daughter in law wanted to eat like a happy fucking family. So I was shouting just to 'aware' the maids to get the dinner ready. So we could eat together." I look away from him when Nario eyes comes toward me.

Mr.Armano shakes his head and sits beside his son. "She is right we should eat like a family." Mr. Armano looks at me as he continue to speak. "Are you adjusting okay Milan , do you need anything ?"

He asked in a polite way but there is a wicked blink is in his eyes. Not towards me but his own son.

I didn't knew what to say , still I smiled as I speak. "Yes. I am doing great. Thank you for asking but no I don't need anything."

Nario narrowed his eyes at him but then grin carelessly. "Milan. Do you remember cali."

I nod my head as he continue to speak. "I want you to go shopping with her , as godfather Oman birthday party is taking place in few days and we are invited. Anyway Cali will accompany you with her 'boyfriend' who is your guard. His name is Liano and he will guard you when I am not with you."

I don't know why he emphasized on the boyfriend word. But his dad gritted his teeth and excused from the table. I frown as I saw Nario grinning at him.

He and his dad are both unusual persons. He shows his nature openly but his dad hides his true self. Both had dark aura. Although the games they were playing showed that his dad is waiting for the last blow so he could strike and gain his benefit. Just like he gained a high benefit from his son's wedding.

Like, comment and share and vote.

A/N

Next update on sunday and happy new year to all of you. please support as you have done before.