Chapter 32

Chapter 32

Nario

*I am so disappointed Nario , woman are meant to be our slaves not our boss but you ruined our plan just for a woman.*

I remembered my grandpa words. He said those words to me when I was in asylum. He was disappointed that I lost my shit for a woman. They had to send me otherwise , I would have been killed for killing a underboss and a family member of Bonnazio house.

I remembered grandpa was the one who trained me to be more like a monster , whose main purpose was to kill. After knowing mother’s truth , he started my training at 7 year old. I was hurted , I was wounded , I was tested and I was fucking wining. It wasn’t in our family to kill before 14th birthday. The Initiation age. But I did it and because of it , I had to lose so much more.

I remember the disappointment in his proud eyes. But still he gave me what I wanted. Tabs on Milan. I and he thought that my obsession for her will stop. It will grow no more. But that didn’t happened. It grew more and more that I started to fucking hate her. I never wanted someone to have this type power over me. That It made me forgot my vow to kill mother with my first bullet.

I and grandpa along with father had a perfect plan to kill Lucian and meria , so that the Five unit should not make a fuss on killing family members. There was no prove that they were traitor and a part of cult which was a solid bullet on their head. So we formed a plan. But it went downhills as I fucking kill that son of a bitch for Milan. He wanted her for himself just to torture me.

He sensed that I had formed an obsession with her. So I stopped him and his breath. I don’t know how many time I scolded myself that I shouldn’t store her images , I shouldn’t ask grandpa to give me more tabs on her. So I did what I had to do. I stopped every thing. I stopped taking tabs on her but her face was still stored in my head. After killing that pedo doctor , I was finally out of asylum and attented sections with gabe but they didn’t help. Nothing..Happened instead I argue more with my monster because I wanted to see her and he stopped me.

But I won and went to saw her. She looked more beautiful and sweet but I also hated her as she remembered me of my vow.

After 6 months of not stalking her personally I again went to see her and again felt storm and peace while watching her. So to stop myself I felt into a routine. I stalked her. I fighted with enemies. I went on missions. I searched for mother because father said it was not time to kill her. After sometime I went again to watch her and found out that she was again engaged. A rage formed in my body , I scolded my self as my monster also scolded me that she was distracting me.

I told myself that she is better off without me. She will be married to someone. But it didn’t help as new thoughts formed in my head. Like, He will touch her , He will breed her , she will belong to him. These thoughts sliced my body so I did what I did with others who wanted her.

I went to that man house and shoved his drug in his mouth. I killed him like others.

Somehow after that father knew about Milan as he had setted a spy on me. When he asked about her I denied and he didn’t cared , he knew I was fully in that woman so he used it against me.

My pen drive getting in hands of a cop helped him to marry me for his benefit. And he choosed her. To control me. To gain power over me. So I defy it. I defy the marriage. I defy to give both of them power over me. So he used another method. Revenge. My obsession on revenge.

He used both of my obsessions against me so that When the time comes he should shoved me on his throne without giving a fuck about my thinking.

That’s why I hated Milan but I knew I can’t only hate her. That’s why I licked her feets. I want her to be my master. I want her to be my queen. I wanted to be her dog. That it Made me defy it. I used harsh words and kept my distance. So she shouldn’t sense that she had power over....me.