chapter 27

Chapter 27

Milan

Nario's delicious abs were glistening with my juice. His breath coming out loud as he was repeating the same words again and again.

Mine.

I've wait for so long.

Mine.

Mine.

With very slow thrust in my body , he said ′ Mine ′ and I loved his posessive nature. I loved the smell of sex and liquids around us. I loved that he showed me gentleness , eventhough I had already sensed his anger at me. But I still trusted him. And he proved that he was trustworthy. But For few seconds shamed filled my body as he was just eighteen but it vanished as soon he set my body on fire.

I was happy that he made me come without any cursing or torturing. Truthfully I don't like to curse. Also I was little disgust by spitting in each other mouth but the way his sexy voice ordered me to swallow , I did it and loved it.

Nario deeply sighed as he was still slowly riding my body. I moan at the sensation of our bodies slowly moving back and forth. As I also slowly traced his whole body.

He looks at me and grin then slowly pulls out his manhood. A whimper left my mouth as It hurted but I still missed his feeling in me as He made me full. Nario gets up from the bed and moves away as I froze.

Was he going to sleep on the couch now ? He'ill just leave me alone again ?

I watch him with widen eyes and he smiles in return.

"Relax Milan , I 'ill come back." He said as he kissed forehead and then walked toward the bathroom. I hear the streaming sound of water and after few minutes Nario comes out , looking clean and fresh. He also had a towel in his hands.

I got up in a sitting position as he walks toward me and slowly kiss my lips. He brings the towel to my thigh as I follow his movements. He cleans my blood and mixture of releases. As I scrunch up my nose and look at him.

"A-are you disgust by it." He stills for a second but starts again. "Never say this again. There's nothing disgusting about you." He said calmly as I nodded my head and focus on his hands, cleaning my pussy and thighs. The warm wet towel felt so good on my sore areas. After he finished cleaning me with towel , he puts it away.

When Nario got up on the bed with me . A feeling of relief crossed my body as he wasn't treating me like a whore. But he surprises me as he suddenly lifts up my foot and licks the uper skin. He sucks and bites then swirl his tongue. Watching him like that , a big giggle escaped my mouth. He looks up and rise his brow at me.

Feeling a little flushed I spoke while shurging my shoulder.

"M-My whole body is already covered in hickeys and you're now making hickey on my feets. That's why." I blush.

His face forms a sexy grin.

"Am amused that you know about hickeys princesipa."

I blush at his new endearment.

"Well am not that naive or young." I shurg and he shooks his head.

"You're so perfect and naive Milan. You just don't know it." He says as he brings my face closer to his. He kisses my cheeks and sigh.

Nario was lied down beside me , completely naked as I ogle his body. I didn't knew that I had an obsession of Abs and muscles but my young husband body was worth ogling. His body was so strong and sexy like an person who burned his body in gym and fights to gain it. There was no hint of hair on his chest , it was strong and smooth with few tattoos. But there was little hair on his v down to legs. I watch his cock next and gulp as I remember this creature sretching me and making me moan. It felt so smooth , veiny and hard.

"Stop fucking me with your doe-eyes and come here." He grins as he watches me blush hard. So I took up his offer and snuggled to him tightly. He got tensed but relax after few minutes. Inhaling his scent I felt more smelly then him so I asked him.

"Do I smell awfull." I look up to him and he kiss my forehead. Making my heart skip a beat.

"No princesipa , you smell of me which is making my cock hard so sleep other wise I'ill start another round." I giggle and he try to stifle his chuckle.

Then I snuggled more into his chest and close my eyes.

"Milan , wake up."

I groan as I hear Nario's smooth voice. I open my eyes and sunrays hitted them painfully. I closed and rubbed them , and again opened them to adjust in light. Which worked perfectly.

I look up to Nario who was in fresh dark suit and looked freshly showered. I gave him a shy smile as I remember the events of last night.

"Yeah am awake." I rasped in sleepy voice.

I got up and covered myself with the sheets as Nario gazes at his creation of hickeys. He clears his throat.

"Here drink this milk shake and eat some fruits salad... there's eggs and toast also " He gesture toward the food trey on the side table. Which I hadn't noticed until now.

"Thanks , I will but after getting freshen up. And I also want to brush my teeth." He nods but he also looked silent.

"Is everything okay ?" I asked with worried tone.

"Perfect. I just wanted to wake you up before going out for a meeting with godfather's and also wanted to give you this." He hands me his card and I frown.

"I already have one." I said.

"I know but take it also and don't forget to take.. the morning pill. Plus eat your breakfast. " I blush on the name of pill.

"I am on pill. " he nods as I continued. "And thank you for bringing the breakfast here , did you make it ? Plu-s thank you for the card."

He smiles. "Yes I made it early in the morning and No need to thank me. My everything is yours also." Wow he made breakfast for me. I blush at his words and look up to him as He bends down to kiss me but I stop him.

"I have morning breat__."he didn't even let me finish my words as he kissed me hard.

"Nothing about you disgust me princesipa." I smiled and blush.

"I like it when you call me princesipa. " He grins wickedly.

"Princesipa is it then. But I like doe eyed more." I pout like a child and bring the sheet more up to my body. He narrow his eyes and I lose my grib so he won't assume that I regret last night.

"Was I too rough last night ?" He asks in concerned tone and I shook my head.

"No I loved it and I don't regret it." I said as he gave me a little smile.

"Me too doe eyed I also don't regret it. And am also clean so you don't have to worry. It was irresponsible of me to not use protection...and it's okay that your on pill."

"Will you come back early." I said wanting to change the topic. He nods as he assumed it also.

"Don't wait for me as I'ill be late. Also our wedding photos have arrived you can watch it in the cinema room. I placed the flash near my laptop...I guess you'll like to see them..plus if there's an bitchy name in folders it's all Enzo doing not mine. "

I nodded my head and smile but he didn't return it.

Nario looks at his watch and sigh. "Guess I should to go now. " he walks toward the door.

"Nario." I said and he stops at the corner and turns his body.

"You look sexy in suits." I blush hard as he grins.

"And you look sexy without clothes while my cock is thrusting in you. Doe-eyed." He winks and walks out.

Wait was this Nario. No way. I look down and smile. Guess today I have wait for my husband..and had to pass time by watching our ceremony pictures.

Next chapters on Sunday 😊

A/N please comment please please as it helps me know your thoughts.