chapter 26

Chapter 26

Nario

I move up to her boobs and spitted on her nipples then slowly start to twist them in circles. Her nipples were hard like diamonds. Plus sticky and shiny with my saliva. This beautiful sight of her made my cock fucking , hurting hard.

"I-It's.. Ahh...so good." She moans and her back arch as I twist her nipples more. I touched her lips with my finger and slowly slide it down on her neck , cleavage. Then Slowly moving to her stomach as I swirl it in her belly button , her whole body shivered by the sensation as goosebumps covers her body. Then I straighted myself in a sitting position and slide my finger down to her pussy , then flicked it on her clit as an evil glint started to from in my mind.

"Now it's time for my reward. Finally you're mine. Milan Mickasni to Milan Nario Bonnazio. My name sticked to yours just like my cock will stick in your pussy " I spoke while grining as the darkness started to form in my head.

'You have waited so long for this moment.'

I know and I'ill claim my sweet fruit now.

I stared down at her , as her body was on display for me. Her boobs shining with my spit , Her neck and cleavage covered in my marks, Her thighs covered in my marks.

She was overall covered in my marks and It felt like , if I was a artist and her whole body was a canvas for me to paint her with my marks. Which I fucking loved to create on her.

My cock was the verge of brusting by looking at her supple body. So I grabbed my hand around it and smeared my pre-cum on it. I stroked it up and down as Milan watched my actions with interest. She licked her lips as I pumped my smooth length up and down. A beautiful curiosity was in her eyes.

Moving closer , I bring the my tip to her pussy and drag it up and down on her slit. I circled it on her senstive clit also earn a moan from her. But Her eyes were still closed because of her climax. I moved my cock tip to her opening and spit again on it. Her pussy pulsed as my spit moved down on it , and a beautiful sigh escaped her mouth.

It'ill be so hurtful for her and so pleasurable for me.

′ Tear her apart.′

I grin wickedly as the rage and storm got more and more. My monster laughed evily , as he saw the storm in mind turning into lightening thunders.

Why ? Because I had two obsessions. One was to kill mother . In The same clothes , she had worn that day when she ruined my innocence. So I On that day also made a vow to kill her in those clothes. Which I couldn't because she had escaped me and my bag burned to ash which had contained her clothes and my Vow.

All because of Her, my Other obsession , Milan. In that moment I had to choose one and without any second thought I choosed her. Making myself so angry that I got calm. It had always happened to me. Just like the silence before storm , I become calm when my storm is on the verge of explosion and god help those people who get crushed with my storm....

I entered the tip a little in her pussy and she opens her eyes. I would love to see her painful expression.

"Nario.." I looked at her with my evil eyes as she spoke. Her were eyes glassy and fear was clear on her face. Plus she squrimed as my head was slowly entering her pussy.

She looked directly in my evil eyes as she opens her mouth to speak "P-lease take c-are of me."

I stopped for a moment and look at her face. Her face , eyes and words had all the fear but something else was also in them ...... trust , which a bastard like me doesn't deserved. I felt like..Eveything just frozed around me.