chapter 10

Chapter 10

MILAN

The days passed in the blink of eyes. Every day was a torture in a new way. Whenever I went to shopping with Bonnazio's workers. They looked at me in pity or jealousy.

Indirectly making comments on my body as I wasn't the slim and skiny type. I had body and it showed. My father had always commented on my eating habit. 'A cow ' he calls me. A cow whose buyer was blinded that he bought it. I in those days locked my emotions , Yes I felt bad but I won't show it to them.

I was trying my best not to cry , not to fight with dad , not to get beat. Cause I am saving my remaining strength for Nario Bonnazio. As my battles won't stop after my marriage , they will increase. And in all of it. I am scared for mama. Dad will beat her more after his one punch bag will not be here. But I hope he will stop after our arrangment. Give him money and he would not hurt her.

"Is this okay , should I set the veil now. " The lady who was incharge of my dress and makeup asked me. I looked in the mirror and shamed filled my eyes. I was wearing a white gown with blue ribbon bow around my waist. It was an long beautiful dress.... for a younger girl.

But I just liked it so much that I choose it from the first sight

But I just liked it so much that I choose it from the first sight . Although regret is in my veins for choosing it and I am nervous as hell. Today is my wedding. And I am getting ready to be married off to Nario.

Looking at the shade of my lipstick , it was too dark for a person like me. A dark pink shade which was looking good but not for me.

"Yes , please can you light the lipstick it looks......too unapporiate for my age."

The lady huffs. "No Ma'am you look so beautiful. And your not that old , lets get the veil done so you can be with your dream man."

Only if he wasn't the dream on Elm street , all dark and bloodly.

The wedding was taking place in the main NY big hall where all big events are hosted . It was highly safe and was used by godfathers to arrange parties but mostly was used for weddings.

After few minutes the car arrived and I with a little shivering legs went to toward the door with my mother and father

After few minutes the car arrived and I with a little shivering legs went to toward the door with my mother and father. I tried to open my mouth to speak but my mother shook her head in No making me close my lips.

The driver opened the door and spoke.

"Mr.Nario is waiting for our arrival." Noding my head as I gathered my dress and got in the car. Mom sat beside me not speaking a single word. Although dad smile was bright , thinking about how his pockets will be more filled.

Watching the scenery pass by as I thought about how my life changed and then my mind went toward my husband , in two weeks only once Nario send me a message. 'Save it' just two words were written in it.

The phone along with other gifts had arrived after his visit. And in two weeks he only messaged me once asking to save his number and nothing after that message. ******

Pacing in the room back and forth as few minutes were remaining of ceremony to start. My eyes went to Father as he stepped into the room and grinned widely. A shiver ran from my whole body watching him come near.

"Don't screw this Milan. Try your best to please your husband. Give me money and no harm will come in your mother way. I will protect her."

My fingers curl in anger. I gritted my teeth.

"She only needs protection from you!" He narrowed his eyes. And releasing a deep breath as I spoke again.

" Money will be given to you. Just like I promised."

God curse me , I was betraying my husband before marriage. Hell I was scared that I would be strike by lighting while taking the vows. But I would do this just for my mother.

Noding his head , he smiled wickedly.

"Now shall we go.... And hand off you to your buyer."

I flinched back as he laughed and painfully grabbed my arm. He didn't gave me a chance to meet my mother , he just drag me away.

Everything was numb and blur as my father was taking me to the stage where He was standing. , all tall and handsome in a dark suit that fitted his body. His black little curl hair were styled and he was looking directly at me. My sole focus was on him also. Not on my surounding because I knew. If I looked anywhere else , I would made a huge mess by falling down or going in panic mode.

So I Ignored the people around me , but I could feel their eyes on me or rather say their tauntful eyes.

Walking near to him in slow steps as he held his hand out for me to hold and gave an hard stare to my father. It was like an silent threat for my father and it made me blush. I took his hand and stood in front of him and then again shamed filled my eyes for choosing this gown. Stupid , stupid.

I looked up to him as he gave me cold eyes. Not his infamous grin. It made me look down. He must be angry that I choose this dress. Making me more nervous.

The vows were being taken and all I remember is saying ′ I do ′

"Now you may kiss the bride." I snapped out of my thoughts by hearing it. A new wave of nervous ness filled me along with shame. What will people think about me kissing an eighteen year old. And sweet jams I didn't even knew how to kiss.

Nario maybe sensed my nervous ness as he spoke in low tone while he bended to kiss me.

"Don't look around , just look at me."

He lifted my veil and I felt his eyes stop for a moment. And I noticed how He looked more handsome from close and his different shaded eyes along with piercing were just like a cream on cake.

Blinking he moved close and slightly touched his lips with mine. They were soft and smooth. I closed my eyes feeling the softness more but they shot opened when I felt something on my lip. Don't tell me , his tongue touched my lip and it was pierced too. What the____.

"You look beautiful as always." He spoke and kissed my cheek. I with parted lips looked at him in shock as he straighted himself and grin at me. Feeling shock and light headed by kiss gave I gave him a shy smile. But it vanished by remembering his harsh words. 'Don't come in my way or except something from this marriage'

What is the problem with this man , he changes from harsh to gentle in seconds making me more confuse.

A/N

Please comment and like and vote please.

next chapters on next sunday.